3+ Multiplayer Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by AaronLee, Aug 26, 2013.

1. AaronLee

AaronLee Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Interactive Designer
    Philadelphia
    #1 AaronLee, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    I know these threads occasionally come up, but at the rate iOS games come out I imagine they get outdated quickly.

So the fam and I are going on vacation next weekend, and I'd love to get a list of great 3+ player games we could have fun with. We'll have 2 iPads and a couple iPhones, so ideally games that can work both, but 2 player games for iPad would work too. Obviously these should be local wi-fi or bluetooth games.

Thus far I've grabbed a few that could be fun.

- Sonic Racing
    - Spaceteam
    - Tabletop Racing
    - Frozen Synapse
    - Multiponk
    - Autumn Dynasty
    - Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
    - Stratosphere
    - Lead wars
    - Great Big War Game

I might have a couple more I'm not thinking of, but hopefully there are a lot more interesting options out there? Out of the listed games, are any definitively more than than some others, or something definitively more fun not listed?

2. Badland is really good, 4 player one ipad games.

3. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Giving some games which play on ipad:
    Marble Mixer
    OLO
    MultiPonk
    King of Opera
    Starving Gators
    Ring Fling
    Lub vs Dub

4. AaronLee

AaronLee Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Interactive Designer
    Philadelphia
    Oh cool, I didn't know Badland had multiplayer now. Grabbed that during a promotion, so that could be fun.

Max, I'll have to check out the ones you posted. Not terribly familiar with those, but I'm game for anything.

5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    CoD WaW Zombies, if you're a fan of shooters and if each of you has 5+ hours of time.