Do you need graphics for Games?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Quire, May 1, 2013.

1. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Hi All,

I'm Mark Quire, a full-time graphic artist with over twenty years experience, based in the UK. I offer high quality art and design at excellent rates. If you need professional art for your apps, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you need professional art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

Please do note: professional commissions only, thank you!

- Q

2. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Couple of new characters:

[​IMG]

Check out the animated versions on my portfolio site!

- Q

3. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Some logo, UI, and app icon updates for the forum today! Art for a mobile game for a developer in Aus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bigger versions on my portfolio site. As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

4. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I have worked with Mark many times and his art is fantastic.

5. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Mate, thank you! Always a pleasure to work with you.

- Q

6. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  7. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  8. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Some character work and a logo for iOS game Mipsters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

9. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  10. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  11. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    More of my work from the forthcoming Epic Ninja Game, this time, a selection of tiling parallax backgrounds. These are shown here at about 20% of their size in-game (each image being a set of three 1024x1024s) - check out my portfolio site for bigger versions.

Each image in each set of three tiles with either of the others, allowing them to randomly and seamlessly follow each other.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

12. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    As well as doing all the in-game art for Epic Ninja Game, I worked on the promo graphics and icon. The icon's design changed over time - iOS7 hit during development, and the overall feel of icons changed with it. Here's the version re-designed specifically to fit in with iOS7. - check out my portfolio site for bigger versions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

13. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    I started working on Epic Ninja Game right from the prototype stage, and drew literally all of the art. Watching the game come together has been fantastic! Here are the promo screenshots I compiled ready for launch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

14. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Amazing Stuff!

15. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Yay! Thanks Paul! :)

- Q

16. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Logo, Icon, and Promo graphic for hub.ae's forthcoming game Titi & Miro's Adventure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

17. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
  18. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Here are some stills from the trailer I made for Epic Ninja Game! A lot of fun, this one! The developer had to film the footage we needed for this one, the game is far too hard for the likes of me! :) You can see the full video on the website.

[​IMG]

- Q

19. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    UI re-design for Camel101's forthcoming Science Fiction RTS, Black Talons.

The images below are crops - check out my portfolio site for the full versions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q

20. Quire

Quire Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    One of the best things about freelancing is working on varied projects. Here's a complete change of pace from the UI work I did on Black Talons - the in-game and promo art for pixel art Endless Jumper (!), Skippy Squirrel.

Check out my portfolio site for bigger versions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Q