Chain Quest

Maximilian Opitz
--- RECEPTION --- "When you can combine role-playing action with puzzles, this makes for a very interesting experience.…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
--- RECEPTION --- "When you can combine role-playing action with puzzles, this makes for a very interesting experience. That’s just what you get in Chain Quest, an addictive puzzle game with a nice twist of fantasy role-playing mechanics." - Jeff Byrnes (AppAdvice) "I can see this being a game you’ll keep coming back to, I couldn’t bring myself to stop playing it!" - Christopher Hannah (AppRecap) "Combine the addictive nature of match three games with leveling up and battle. Thats right, you get an extremely addicting game called Chain Quest." - Ryan Poolos (Ray Wenderlich Reader's App Reviews) --- ABOUT --- Defeat your enemies and break all highscores in Chain Quest! Every fight is a thrilling puzzle of attack and defense. Level up your hero, unlock mighty skills and befriend frightening monsters. Only if you master all your abilities you will have a chance to be one of the best in Chain Quest! Can you become a champion of the chains? Features - Choose from three fearless heroes - Defeat your enemies in an innovative puzzle fight system - Earn experience and develop your hero as you like - Unlock 50 unique skills and unleash them in the fight - Collect different monsters and let them fight for you - Set highscores and compete in global Game Center leaderboards - Challenge your friends in local multiplayer - Premium game: No in-app-purchases or hidden costs - Universal app, play on your iPhone or iPad
Information
Seller:Maximilian Opitz
Genre:Puzzle, Role Playing
Release:Dec 16, 2015
Updated:Aug 10, 2016
Version:2.0
Size:98.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (16)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal