Manyland

Outer Court
Welcome to Manyland, an open universe we invent and live together! "***** A WONDERFUL game, so fun to explore, build, i…
$3.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Welcome to Manyland, an open universe we invent and live together! "***** A WONDERFUL game, so fun to explore, build, interact, and create ART. Such a variety of things in this world to do, including things like player-made 'roller coasters' that take you for a ride!" -Joshua C "***** Fantastic" -Maria De Padua "***** The only downside is that it can be very addicting!" -Tim McDonald "I love the game ... It is an entire universe to explore, in constant change and full of possibility!" -Diogo "Exploring the world is a blast" -Massively "The most exciting game I've played so far mainly because of its freedom to shape your world." -Cosmin In an infinite, shared world of abundance, we create new things by drawing them, build new places of any kind, hang out and chat, throw around stuff, shape our own appearances, collect what we like and provide what's needed, make music, party, go swim, enjoy, jump n' run, take care of the world, do sports, come up with puzzles, explore... and have a lot of fun together in ways none of us can predict. Manyland is a massive multicitizen world so will require a good internet connection. Over 5 million blocks have been placed by all of us so far, and we're waiting for you to join us and make history! If there's anything, please let us know at [email protected]
Information
Seller:Outer Court
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:Dec 27, 2013
Updated:Oct 02, 2014
Version:1.5
Size:17.3 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal