AdvenChewers (by Warner Bros.) $0.99 to FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by vii-Lucky, Mar 29, 2014.

1. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013

AdvenChewers

Harness the mighty power of bubble gum in a high-flying adventure from Warner Bros.!

When the world is faced wi…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Harness the mighty power of bubble gum in a high-flying adventure from Warner Bros.!

When the world is faced with its darkest moment, there’s only one thing to do…CHEW. Become an AdvenChewer and soar to your father’s rescue before he’s forced to serve an evil General. Using special bubble gum and friendly birds, fly through treacherous landscapes of cascading ice caverns, boiling volcanoes, and more.

Float your way to the top of the leaderboards and crush your Facebook friends’ high scores as you pop the General’s plans and save your family.

Game Features:

TAP TO TOWERING HEIGHTS
    Run, jump, and fly through 48 levels in 6 unique worlds.

CHEW ON THIS
    Zap enemies with electric gum, catch a breeze by blowing windy bubbles, and chew on soap gum to clean up a goo-soaked world – there’s a different gum for every obstacle.

FIND FEATHERED FRIENDS
    Collect 3 birds in every level to boost your score then hop on a blazing Phoenix at furious speeds!

BURST THEIR BUBBLES
    Beat your Facebook friends’ highest scores and save the world before they do!

DON’T BLOW IT
    Visit the store and fashion your AdvenChewer with upgraded helmets, jackets, and a bird compass to locate your avian allies!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Oct 10, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #2 mrbiggles, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014

AdvenChewers

When the world is faced wi…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

When the world is faced with its darkest moment, there’s only one thing to do…CHEW. Become an AdvenChewer and soar to your father’s rescue before he’s forced to serve an evil General. Using special bubble gum and friendly birds, fly through treacherous landscapes of cascading ice caverns, boiling volcanoes, and more.

Float your way to the top of the leaderboards and crush your Facebook friends’ high scores as you pop the General’s plans and save your family.

Game Features:

TAP TO TOWERING HEIGHTS
    Run, jump, and fly through 48 levels in 6 unique worlds.

CHEW ON THIS
    Zap enemies with electric gum, catch a breeze by blowing windy bubbles, and chew on soap gum to clean up a goo-soaked world – there’s a different gum for every obstacle.

FIND FEATHERED FRIENDS
    Collect 3 birds in every level to boost your score then hop on a blazing Phoenix at furious speeds!

BURST THEIR BUBBLES
    Beat your Facebook friends’ highest scores and save the world before they do!

DON’T BLOW IT
    Visit the store and fashion your AdvenChewer with upgraded helmets, jackets, and a bird compass to locate your avian allies!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Oct 10, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    I was gonna make a thread for this app as well. Good thing I saw this first before I did that. Haha.

4. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I bought it on realease date! Its a very good game!
    The bad side is it has a very huge size!!

5. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Good game. I was surprised by how well the game machanics worked.

6. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Yeah, seems kind of big. Has it always had the coins and coin doubler IAP?

7. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Yep from the day one!

8. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    This. I've been playing a few levels and I really like it, but its installed size is +600MB, too much for an endless runner.

9. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    It's not an endless runner. It's level based!

10. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Ok, level based. My mistake. But you do the same as in endless runners. The guy runs right automatically, you press to jump/inflate the chewing gum, and the objective is finding the 3 birds in each level and getting to the end of the level without being killed. There's not much more to it. And there could easily be an endless mode by looping a level, so the mechanics behind the game are similar to endless runners. I hope you get my point.

11. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    I get your point but the thing is it will end one unlike other endless runners! I ended it in a day or 2 and deleted because of the huge size!

12. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Great, fun to play. Good control.

13. vii-Lucky

Jul 28, 2013
    Worth the space?

14. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    You should really try it! It's worth the space!

15. vii-Lucky

Jul 28, 2013
    Let see,

How many levels does this have?

16. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think this is one of the better level based runners. On the downside, the size is pretty huge, and there are other titles that overshadow it.

Still, if you enjoy the genre and you have the space, as i said, this is one of the better ones, and one of the few that actually features multiple paths that could encourage replayability and a little bit of exploration.