Without lying, what's the best way to make Enviro-Bear 2010 sound like the best game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SunriseMoon, Jan 24, 2010.

1. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Without lying (but hey, there are always half truths), what's the best way to make Enviro-Bear 2010 sound like the most amazing game ever?

2. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    wow, im confused here. who you trying to convince its the best? iv not played it so no clue how good the game is.

chris.

3. Videotape

Videotape Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    student, journeyman
    pallet town
    Are u insinuating something here... Enviro-Bear is the most masterfully constructed game of it's kind, nothing compares in how seamlessly the game play and the story intertwine.

I don't think I like the tone this topic has... you've been warned

4. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    Enviro-bear is "taking a step forward in bear driving a car simulator games throughout history"

5. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Enviro-Bear is the best bear-driving simulation game in history.

6. eyemh8

eyemh8 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    To stay stupid
    Estes Park co.
    i would say something like "Enviro-bear 2010 is the best game ever" it gets the point across and no lies.

7. HelperMonkey

HelperMonkey Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Iowa
    Best topic title ever.

8. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

#8 Will090, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
    Enviro-Bear has many reasons why it is the best game of all time. It is an open-world driving game like Driver or GTA, but family friendly. It's realism is unmatched by any game. The controls really represent what it would be like driving as a bear, you do not have enough coordination to use the gas and steer at the same time, adding realism and challenge. The gameplay is also creative and enjoyable. How many other games have an awesome enough premise that you are a bear driving a car, and must find enough fish and berries to hibernate and winter starts in a matter of minutes. The game is also adjusting to your skill level. As you progress your time before winter decreases, the other bear drivers become more agressive and block you constantly, the fish and berriers become more sparse, the forest grows more trees for you to crash into, when you hit a tree badgers and bees come more frequently, and worst off all...the moon will be full sometimes and the badgers will be restless. The interaction between objects is revolutionary, you can put things on your pedals to allow you to steer and speed at the same time, badgers will eat things in your car, bees will sting your hand. The HUD-less display rivals the likes of Real Racing with a clock inside your car yo show when winter starts and your gas gauge shows your hunger level. The game also adds unlockables for devoted player as you progress you will find the likes of a 'coon skin cap for Enviro-Bear, antlers for your hood, and even the hallowed golden fish. The graphics fit the ridiculous premise of the game perfectly and the game runs perfectly in a 3D open world. The sounds are also amazing. The game can be tackled with multiple strategies you can go carefully over ponds looking for fish or bushed looking for berries, or just drive like a drunk turning randomly at high speeds and hoping food lands in your car and badgers don't. The physics are also as good as real life. From your car gliding to a stop in a lake or you crashing at a bad angle into a rock and flipping your car it is just astounding what was done with the physics. The UI is also amazing with one simple menu that allows for quick entry into the game. It is also served at a very modest price of .99 an amazing value. Overall all these reasons and more make Enviro-Bear 2010 the best video game ever to grace this realm of existence. I don't know how I lived before Enviro-Bear

9. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    kinda getting tired of hearing it's the best bear driving a car simulator

10. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Why would you need to lie to tell people it's the best game ever?

11. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    wondering if I should spent my last $1 on this. in all seriousness though

12. Will090

Do it. You won't regret it

13. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    maybe you weren't just then, but I can't tell when people are joking about this game or not

14. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    It isn't that good. It'd be better to get "..", the sequel to "."

15. Will090

I'm not even joking, I've gotten several hours of play time out of it looking for the golden fish and seeing how many years I can pass. I've gotten a lot more out of it than most .99 games. If you can look past the craziness of it and just try to play the game like you would a nowmal game it I'd actually quite fun. That being said some people can't do that or think the whole thing is just stupid, so it is not for everyone

16. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    You're my hero.

17. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Wall of Text.