Dungeon Hunter Removed. Who is annoyed

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itman, Sep 19, 2009.

?

Dungeon Hunter

1. managed to get a copy before it was pulled from store

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Wants a copy and will get one as soon as it re-releases

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Is angry at gameloft for removing it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Option 2 and 3 together

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. Not interested in Dungeon Hunter

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    This poll interests me as I am interesting in how gamelofts reputation will fall after pulling dungeon hunter from the appstore. I was one of the lucky handfull of people who got it in time and it is amazing!!!! I just got up to the crash though so its great to see they are fixing it.

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I`m annoyed by you creating a worthless poll (IMO) and that too in the wrong section.

3. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Stop creating polls.

4. barl

barl Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Artist, Filmmaker
    Cardiff, UK
  5. Dagger2_pt

Dagger2_pt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Why the Dungeon Hunter has been removed from AppStore? Anyone knows the reason?

I've downloaded it when came out. And this game is very good, almost like diablo.

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    The game has some serious problems and crashes at a certain point in the game. Thats why it was removed. A fix from the devs is on the way though and should show up pretty soon

7. Dagger2_pt

Sep 4, 2009
    Then they should test 100% before releasing it.

Anyway, i didn't have any problems with the game yet. I'm now on level 12 and playing at 6th location. No problems found yet.

8. c0re

c0re Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    I find it very professional from Gameloft to remove it until they fix it.

Many games are just left as is, promising a bugfix update "soon".

9. Danzach

Danzach Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    North Carolina
    shame

I agree with you :p That is harsh! I came here to check out the thread cause I felt bad for yall that missed it. If you have 3 classes, and can play all 3 in the save slots up to a certain point... then duh, why pull it? At least let the people that didnt get it right away play... Grats on a great game Gameloft, but dont punish the playa!

10. Dagger2_pt

Sep 4, 2009
    I agree with you. Lots of games app has own problems. Each game has a note with a description of bugs, bugfixes, news features.

I think Gameloft has removed the game temporarily because they're afraid that someone could send bad reports about the Company. They're extremely cautious about their image since they're BIG company.

"Fly high to the top, may the fall be deeper"

11. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    #11 New England Gamer, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    There is a Dungeon Hunter official thread that has people's opinions on this matter. Can you please stop creating polls? Please? Its getting annoying to open new threads and poof see a new poll from you. Was going pretty well for a few days now its the weekend and I guess we will be spammed by you. Great.

You want to know if people are annoyed? Read the 500 posts in the official thread.

Suggestion for your next poll:

Do itman's polls annoy you?