Montezuma Withdraws

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PrewDiddy, Jul 1, 2009.

1. PrewDiddy

PrewDiddy Active Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Can't take it...been playing every big App coming out and I'm ready to get back into some match 3 combo power-up action. There's has got to be a hidden gem that has some of Montezuma's power up by earning stars or coins. frantic combos and spit and polish! I've beet this game 4 times and have to move on. The Dev. Alaware is bad about updating games and fixes; so I'll count them out. Sorry for the random post, but Doom can dominate the talk now.

2. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    #2 jecebn, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
    I think you mean withdrawal

3. themendoz

themendoz Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    I know what you mean, I'm dying to see updates but nothing happens. Alaware should be updating all of their games, they do offer great products. Montezuma will always stay on my iPhone but common, give us something new!

4. aleceiffel

aleceiffel Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    art supply buyer/artist
    Oregon
    the dev seemed active and interested in the thread... I thought updates would be a given but then he just kind of vanished...sucks! I agree with you.. there are lots of match 3s but that one is above the rest for me too

5. samoreg

samoreg Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Same here. It's a nice game. The iTunes page says it was submitted to Apple and so I guess it's on Apple now.

6. aegoshin

aegoshin Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Hi guys!

I'm one of the developers who took apart in "Montezuma". I'd like to excuse for long update delivery.

We submit new update like two weeks ago, but it still "in review" state. This update fixes iPhone OS 3.0 problems, and also it's highly improve game stability (to do this, we had to do lot of work with Montezuma, and that's why it was not so quick).

And - once again - sorry for waiting.