*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #1681 Primoz, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    I don't think they can be unlinked. You can replace them with other ones though.

Have you tried talking to the Quentin in the sewers, who makes you neutral?

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    You must have one primary weapon and one secondary weapon. To see if the weapon is primary or secondary, go to inventory and it should be writen under "slot:". There aren't many secondary weapons though.

3. Dajvin

Dajvin Member

Dec 17, 2012
    #1683 Dajvin, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012

Thank you soo much I found the superb spiked axe and I am soo happy thank you!

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Dunno, I use a balanced rapier (drop from a bandit, I think.) I got bored playing as a warrior pretty quick, so I'm not sure.

5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Glad I could help out :)

6. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    At Cold Sands Hold, when I talked with Captian Fargus about defending the borders from invaders, I get the inpression he was supposed to send me on a quest but that never happens. He thanked me for 'getting there just in time' or whatever, but doesn't send me on a quest to help him.

An exclimation point appears above his head like he has something of note to say, but all he does is make small talk.

Anyone else have this problem? Or was the quest to help him completed simply when I talked with him?

Thank you!

7. karansaraf

karansaraf New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Where the hell is smugglers cove? im going north from the north gate of callaheim and all I find is a shore, lake , gnoll dens and witches. No desert, cove etc.

8. Dajvin

Dajvin Member

Dec 17, 2012
    #1688 Dajvin, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    If you find the cluster of houses and what not then go right there will be a small inlet and once you fin that turn away from the water and you will find it.if you cannot find the desert, you are not sticking to the path. To find the desert, go north following the path (it is pretty far if you don't have a horse or dragon), continue thrue cold sand hold going out the north exit and you will arrive at the desert

9. Dajvin

Dajvin Member

Dec 17, 2012
    #1689 Dajvin, Dec 18, 2012
    Yuma seeds

Now a question of my own, where the hell are the Yuma seeds? Or a superb healing potion?

10. Shadow13

Shadow13 New Member

Dec 18, 2012
    This game is rlly easy

I started this game and finished in in a few hours, im a lvl 44 paladin and i have all the mounts except the terror bird lol well ill try to get it, i killed ice fang and sunclaw and of course mercifus hahaha anyway its rlly fun when u get to 40, i suggest u be an outlaw cause u get to have the best armor in game if u kill merchants. Its fun being overpowered, i killed every single boss and yea good luck in finishing the game... (Finished in 3hrs)

11. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    The best part of being OP is getting a mob of 10-20 citizens to follow you around and kill them. They used to be able to own you so hard! Was the last thing I did before I deleted the game. Burned them all.

12. andreiibolkonsky

andreiibolkonsky New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Now I am Dark Lord!

The game was fun, but it got easier the farther along I went, rather than harder. Maybe the designer should have allowed you to join only one guild. If you join all three the xp from the quests allows you to become pretty powerful very quickly. Not even Mercificus was too much trouble at the end.

After killing him, I looked around and said, "Hey, I'm the biggest badass in the kingdom. Why should that wimpy King Owyn and Darius run the show?" So I killed Sunclaw and Icefang, got myself up to Level 50 (Elf-mage.) Then turned on everybody, wiped out Cold Sands Hold and Callahein. There are now no guilds even to oppose my rule. Muwahahahaha! When I finished, I stood in front of the throne, the new Dark Lord of the realm. But it was only mildly satisfying because everybody else was dead.

13. karansaraf

karansaraf New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    How do you kill good guys? The attack button on the right don't appear when I'm near them.

Also, what's the quickest way to make money in this game?

14. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Use an attack skill instead of the attack button.

You can loot gold and sell looted items. You dont need that much gold in this game anyway.

15. richardperdido

Dec 15, 2012
    #1695 richardperdido, Dec 18, 2012
    I find it hard to believe that you can finish this game in 3 hours...

Anyways, it's true that if you do all the guilds' missions, you'll level quickly, which makes sense since some of the main quest missions are quite tough. For example, if you haven't leveled far enough you'll find the early sewer mission quite a challenge:

you're being attacked by giant rats who are often level 11 or 12, have to outrun a level 35 vampire, and then deal with level 13 and 14 spirits.

I buffed up to level 21 before continuing with the main mission.

Here's a hint for scoring easy xp: head out the North Gate and kill bears and gnomes.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this game. And agreed: accumulating gold doesn't make much sense.

16. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    You are going the opposite direction! When you leave the North gate of Callaheim, vere right and go for a bit and then you will come across a stone wall with a gate - this is Cold Sands Keep (I think that's what it's called - open the map when you leave the North gate for the preceise name). From there, leave the only other gate in the fortress and you will be in a desert region.
    When you look at the map of that regoin, Smuggler's Cove is pretty easy to find.

17. Irresistible

Irresistible Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Sunclaws balm

So i have the healing POTION but where do i find seeds?!

18. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    I think they're around those houses on the beach. (please tell me if you know what I mean, if not I'll go into detail). You only have to find one, then you go into a house, then out and it will appear again.

19. Lord_Slifer

Lord_Slifer New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Quick Question

How do I get someone to not try to kill me. I became an outlaw, then pickpocketed Quentin. How do I get him not to hate me and instead restore my reputation?

20. Irresistible

Irresistible Member

Dec 18, 2012
    No idea but i did same thing...i also kinda umm..killed the guy who gives superb potions for balm...(facepalm)