Universal Zoonuts - Endless Maze Escape

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TangentWorlds, Sep 23, 2015.

1. TangentWorlds

TangentWorlds Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    #1 TangentWorlds, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    We have a new game coming within the next couple of weeks. You play as an animal that would rather not be a resident at the zoo. There's a huge roster of playable characters to unlock as you navigate an endless number of enemy- and food-filled mazes.

To get to the next maze, you need to find the button. But this is not a spam-tap-the-screen sort of game. Exploration is rewarded - you can find caged animals to rescue, which you can then play as. Your score contributes to your experience level, and leveling up unlocks an exclusive character from our past games (10 total).

- Play as over 60 animals - play as the animals you rescue.
    - Navigate several different environments.
    - Collect food and power-ups.
    - Compete against your friends.
    - No timers, ads or currency of any kind.

It'll be free with optional non-consumable IAP (of the new character variety). Clearly we were inspired by Crossy Road, but the only similarities are the voxels and the IAP philosophy (no currency though).

I'll post the App Store Preview video when it's ready in a few days.

5.5-inch (iPhone 6+) - Screenshot 1.jpg 5.5-inch (iPhone 6+) - Screenshot 2.jpg 5.5-inch (iPhone 6+) - Screenshot 3.jpg 5.5-inch (iPhone 6+) - Screenshot 4.jpg 5.5-inch (iPhone 6+) - Screenshot 5.jpg

http://www.getzoonuts.com

2. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Can we evade the zoo or is it an endless maze only? I would like to see a different mode with a goal to reach (the exit) and have to restart with different animals to see how many I can help to escape.

3. TangentWorlds

Mar 15, 2011
    We explored both options and for now it's endless-only. You can consider it a victory when you've rescued every animal :)

4. TangentWorlds

Mar 15, 2011
    Zoonuts has been approved and is expected to show up on the store within a few hours.

5. Tankpuz

Tankpuz Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    i was ran into this while i was looking for new games on the app store yesterday, i think your game should need more work a specifically on animation and graphics little more work to polish it a bit, however the game itself is pretty fun and enjoying

6. Sponggy

Sponggy Active Member

Jul 11, 2015
    I will might check this is out