Universal The Incorruptibles: Knights of the Realm - hero based RTS (By BonusXP/MaxPlay)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BXP_Thunder, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BXP_Thunder

BXP_Thunder Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

Hi Everyone - our new game will be in the App Store later this week! You can grab a promo code for it here if you want to try it right now, feedback is welcome. Here is the official description of the game, please shout if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

The Incorruptibles: Knights of the Realm

Developed by BonusXP & many of the creative minds behind the popular Age of Empires and Halo Wars franchises (Bruce Shelley, Dave Pottinger, etc), The Incorruptibles is a true REAL-TIME STRATEGY game that combines intense combat & resource management with a robust hero crafting system that allows players to collect loot and resources to craft & level up their collection of heroes. Built from the ground up to deliver a deep and entertaining strategy experience with more player control and shorter play sessions for today’s portable gaming devices. Play as The Incorruptibles, a clan of unexpected heroes battling the Corrupted - an evil force intent on burning & destroying the lush & vibrant islands of the Realm.

FEATURES:

• Take control of your heroes in real-time
    • Engage in epic, fast-paced battles
    • Unleash your hero's devastating attacks
    • Save and expand your kingdom from the Corrupted
    • Declare war against other players worldwide
    • Unlock and collect over 24 powerful heroes to defend the Realm
    • Upgrade your hero abilities with crafting items
    • Modes: Story, Skirmish, & Asynch PVP
    • Enjoy rich and vibrant best-in-class graphics

*Requires iOS 7 or higher. Optimized to play best on iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and more recent devices.

Additionally, you can join veteran Game Designer Bruce Shelley (Railroad Tycoon, Civilization, Age of Empires, and more) this Thursday, December 10, at 4pm ET for his Reddit Ask me Anything.

Attached Files:

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I played this in the NZ AppStore, and I like it. My biggest problem is that resource gathering is tedious.

3. BXP_Thunder

Oct 24, 2012
    Resource gather with villagers when you playing or gathering materials from your buildings on the world map?

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Both. The game is great and all, but it reminds me of a full game that went f2p. That's my only negative for this game though, you guys did an amazing job and I will continue to play this.

5. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Is internet required?

6. BXP_Thunder

Oct 24, 2012
    Hi Karl - yes, the internet is required to play.

7. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack Well-Known Member

May 23, 2009
    Illinois
    Free to play? Looks great...but free to play = no play.