Universal Heroes and Castles - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 16, 2013.

1. G3NNRAL DEV

G3NNRAL DEV Well-Known Member

I usually defend my wall while getting income to +4. Then I upgrade my walls gradually (i got all wall upgrades with crystals) after, I doesn't really matter what you summon but go for a giant if you've unlocked it. Otherwise go for blunderbuss and pikemen.

2. killagod47

killagod47 Member

Jan 21, 2013
    anyone have any advice on what stats to get up for paladin. I'm guessing damage, armor, and health but any good advice?

3. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Put some into armor, so you won't get always knocked down. Then max out all the skills. When done with that put the points into damage, health, critical and armor. There are 99 levels, so that's 136 skill points left for the stats.

4. JungleRocket

JungleRocket New Member

Jan 24, 2013
    How To Unlock Skills?

This is a great game and I love the multiplayer especially. I want to know how to unlock the extra character skills. I am nearing level 50, but I have yet to find the SP points needed to unlock the active and passive skill sets?

5. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    You can only unlock skill points through leveling up. The max is 99, so keep going...

6. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    SP needed to unlock the active and passive skills are the same points you use to allocate to your stats (hp, armor, etc.) You just need 2 SP for one level of the skill.

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Guess someone didn't level to 50 the usual way :rolleyes:

8. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    The reality, though, is that 99.9% of the players are never going to be anywhere near the top of the leaderboard, and so for sales it makes hardly any difference.

9. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    On a related note. It's pretty sad how few people are on the endless leaderboard and how many on co-op. It shows how few are gonna get to level 31 actually. Foursaken should give acces to the endless mode with crystals, or a separate IAP, but clearly state that it's obtainable for free if you beat the campaign.

Just a suggestion.

10. killagod47

killagod47 Member

Jan 21, 2013
    anyone wanna play coop got some extra time? GC is killagod47

11. BrushMyNoseOff

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    That's partially because today's gamers have ADD. People on forums and such are often completionists, but in general, people move from game to game fairly quickly. That's even more amplified in the mobile ecosystem, where so many new games are available on weekly basis, and for cheap!

12. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    I am so bad at this game, not sure why though. I have been playing the first five stages over and over again to get crystals and level up the heroes because I can't get by stage 6. I must say I'm having a blast in the process. All of my heroes are at level 8. Is anyone else having this much trouble advancing?

13. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Not me ATM though 19 and 20 were tough. What is your current strategy?

14. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I have ADHD... What's the problem with that?......

On a different Note.... Is there a combo system or it's just a simple attack?

I tried to watch a vid... when I saw how slow it was at the start i just closed it... lost all interest there... but since it seems to be pretty popular on these boards I might try and play it... but just wanna know if there's any entertainment in attacking... otherwise I'll just keep playing the TD game on 3D Dot Heroes ._.

15. G3NNRAL DEV

G3NNRAL DEV Well-Known Member

Just got decimated on lvl 19 with my engineer who I grinded to 17! Has anyone beaten this lvl. Gimmie your strar.

16. BrushMyNoseOff

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    #1076 BrushMyNoseOff, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    There is no problem. I did not mean it as such. What I meant is that we as gamers are spoiled these days, having so many games come out, a lot of us don't just focus on one to complete it, we jump from one to another. I apologize if you took offense.

And no, there aren't combos. I feel the entertainment comes from the challenge and strategy you need to develop not only to attack specific enemies, but also to protect your castle. Not sure what video you've watched, but it gets hectic quite early on in the game, and instantly if you're doing co-op at a lower level.

17. Bush Maori

Bush Maori Member

Jan 22, 2013
    The reason I want a skill/stat reset is to set stats against the rune I'm using at the time. If I'm using a gold rune I may want to bump up crit% or if using a crit% rune I may want to bump up damage. Ultimately it's all about having the ability to move around stats to suit the play style. Some levels may require ballista over mortars the same as some may require run over armor.

18. DtheGOPkiller

DtheGOPkiller Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2010
    I would have to kill you if I tell you.
    CA! Sunny and awesome!
    Beat the whole game here's how kind of

I don't want to write massive paragraphs so a short list of tips.
    Paladin is key for me. His heal and protect abilities are valuable.
    Max out Pikeman and Peons. Build gold mines not at least 3 good per second. Going over that doesn't help me at all. 3 seems to be plenty. Buy the Forge and Battle training building. Churn out peons and Pikeman like crazy and fight with them with Paladin with his skills of heal protect and the one the makes people around you stronger. Stay with them in the battle and support them. I beat almost all the hard levels like this. I had to grind a bit but beat the game fairly easy.

19. DtheGOPkiller

DtheGOPkiller Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2010
    I would have to kill you if I tell you.
    CA! Sunny and awesome!
    Sorry for the horrible hack job writing but my phone is about to die right n

20. Bowflexman

Bowflexman Well-Known Member

May 9, 2011
    Awesome thank you! I am gonna try out that strategy. It is level with the catapults that hang way off in distance