[Adventure]Zhu Rui Bao: The Flying Dragon[Point & Click]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SoftGamers, May 22, 2012.

1. SoftGamers

SoftGamers Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Hi Guys,

So I have on development a new game. I hired a screen-writer for this one because people were complaining about that the stories I had were short and very easy to complete so this one will be much harder. Here is a part of the plot:

A mysterious tycoon named China by Zhu Rui Bao has called on the huge "flying dragon", a dragon-shaped zeppelins, some prominent personalities. There is also the famous detective us ... At a dinner that will probably become a tragedy!

There is also the Duchess Selena Illward with her physician Sheldon McGrubb.

A newlywed couple, Isaac and May Weston, a young and brilliant lawyer with his artist wife.

A reporter for the New York Times that does not reveal his name but promises to cover the event as best they can. Call me Smith ... he says.

The Asian Cook's vessel, together with the 16 year old niece Lea, which serves a variety of delicacies.

Besides the guest is aboard and the pilot named Jack Chen. Tall hulking but very focused in his work.

All of them have the pleasure to travel in this technological achievement, Far East, funded by Zhu Rui Bao, a flying dragon in the shape of zeppelins. To still unknown coordinates ...

"Welcome Guests" writes the letter that comes with each ticket guests.

"Our lives are different though, will have the same value until the end of this journey. With appreciation to Zhu Rui Bao. ยป

And here are two of the characters of the game:
    DETECTIVE
    [​IMG]

Zhu Rui Bao
    [​IMG]

Sincerely,
    Arsen

PS: I would love to see your thoughts on this one :)

2. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    The TA community have very long memories and I'm sure they will have some choice comments regarding your new game. After upsetting so many gamers AND developers with your past efforts, I, for one, will not be supporting this or any future development. :mad:

3. SoftGamers

Aug 1, 2010
    I know... and i respect your opinion. I just made this post to see if people like the design or the story.

4. SoftGamers

Aug 1, 2010
    Hi Guys,

So here are some more characters of the game!

LIA
    [​IMG]

Cook
    [​IMG]

Reporter
    [​IMG]

Sincerely,
    Arsen