The Game of Life or Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by qasim, Aug 30, 2009.

?

What Should I Buy?

1. The Game of Life (Electronic Arts)

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor (Tiger Style)

33 vote(s)
    78.6%
  3. Neither/Wait for Something Else

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    I have $15.52 in my iTunes account, and I want to have enough money for when Modern Combat: Sandstorm (gameloft's upcoming first person shooter.) After my calculations, I realize if I want to get Sandstorm, I can only get one of these two games (The Game of Life or Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor), but I don't know which one to get.

They both look extremely enjoyable, but I am unsure of which to buy. I want the game with replay value, good gameplay, and I don't want something short, I don't want something the developers will never update to add content if the game is short to start with, and I don't want something I'll play for 2 days and never play again. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? I just want a game that will entertain me, and not something that has -- levels and nothing to do when you beat the game. Please help me out!

If both these games aren't good (gameplay wise, fun, length), then please reccomend something else/tell me to wait. If you need any more clarification for what I'm trying to say, let me know! Thanks!!!

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    No contest. Current poll results speak volumes.

(100% for Spider atm)

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    I don't have Life but I have played other board games on the iPod and I have spider. As Midian said, there is really no contest. To me board games just aren't that great when not on a board haha.

4. Trogador

Trogador Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    On the topic of Spider, whats better: Spider or Wolf RPG?

Sorry for posting, just seems silly to post a thread about it when I could just ask here :p

5. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Both great....and very different! I got more fun out of Wolf myself. Spider is really a casual 'dip in' sort of game, whereas Wolf sucks you in...

6. Trogador

Trogador Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    Yeah, I really didn't see the big thing about Spider as it seemed pretty repititive but Wolf also seemed short with only (9?) levels but I dunno :confused:

7. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Buy Spider.

8. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    you should get parker a giftcard :) lolz. i guess spider :)

9. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Easy answer - Spyder - good game - plenty of content.

10. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Chances are MC:S is gonna be $7 so you should get Gangstar, because it is incredible, and that. However, I personally think Livefire/Killtest is going to be superior to MC. However, they both look great

11. guant

guant Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2008
    spider is pretty cool, i like showing people that game

12. jeknightx

jeknightx Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    neither wolf 3d or gangstar

13. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Get Spider it is amazing.

14. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    Oo! That makes my life a LOT easier. Just out of curiosity, do you think they'll drop the price for Spider any sooon?? Just curious. And I think I know what to get (obviously Spider, with 30 votes and everyone's comments!) Thanks!.. I'll check it out. But I want to know if there'll be a price drop soon..'

And there is replay value right? Lol

15. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    no dont expect a price drop anytime soon

16. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    It is absolutely worth it for the price. I'd be like stealing if you only had to pay $.99:p