Eufloria + Eufloria HD -> $1.99 & $2.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by syntheticvoid, Feb 6, 2013.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]

Eufloria HD

Omni Systems Limited
    ** Apple Best Game of 2012 Runner Up ** Achieved #1 Paid App and Top Ten Games Worldwide ** Universal App: Supports iPho…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ** Apple Best Game of 2012 Runner Up ** Achieved #1 Paid App and Top Ten Games Worldwide ** Universal App: Supports iPhone/iPad ** BAFTA and IGF award nominated Experience “Eufloria”, an incredibly addictive ambient strategy game that anyone can play! Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling. "It's hard to express how much we love Eufloria" - Pocket Lint (App of the Day) "Soothing ambient music, beautiful abstraction… one of the most enjoyably relaxing wars we've ever waged" - Mac Life "The most stylish and unique RTS you’ve ever seen" - AppAdvice "Fluffy seed death meet enchanting RTS" - 4gamer.net (Japan) Experience space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition. Eufloria is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now! FEATURES * NEW iPhone 5 support * NEW iPad Mini support * NEW iOS 7 support * NEW iPad Retina support * NEW iCloud support (automatic game progress synced between devices - not current level progress) * NEW Game session in progress saved (automatic within level save when switching apps) * Beautifully designed touch screen interface * A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay. * “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy. * “Skirmish Levels” that can be played over and over. * “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play. * Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”. * Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time! * Twenty achievements for Game Center users. CRITICAL ACCLAIM “A beautiful and entrancing addition to the iOS library.” - Digital Spy “A truly standout game on the platform.” - iLounge “…-a unique real-time strategy experience” - Gamespot "It's truly in a league of it's own" - Boing Boing "Planting a garden never felt so cutthroat" - Kotaku "This game is fast becoming an instant iOS gaming classic" - Mobile Tech Review “Elegantly simple and startlingly beautiful, it deserves to be played by everybody.” - PSN Stores “…-gentle poetry.” - Wired magazine * Some quotes refer to PC/Sony PlayStation 3 versions
    Information
    Seller:Omni Systems Limited
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Feb 09, 2012
    Updated:Sep 18, 2017
    Version:1.3.1
    Size:146.8 MB
    User Rating: (11)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Eufloria

Omni Systems Limited
    ** Runner Up in Apple's Game of the Year ** Achieved #1 Paid App and Top Ten Games Worldwide ** BAFTA and IGF award nomi…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ** Runner Up in Apple's Game of the Year ** Achieved #1 Paid App and Top Ten Games Worldwide ** BAFTA and IGF award nominated Experience “Eufloria”, an incredibly addictive ambient strategy game that anyone can play! Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling. "It's hard to express how much we love Eufloria" - Pocket Lint (App of the Day) "Soothing ambient music, beautiful abstraction… one of the most enjoyably relaxing wars we've ever waged" - Mac Life "The most stylish and unique RTS you’ve ever seen" - AppAdvice “Fluffy seed death meet enchanting RTS” - 4gamer.net (Japan) NOTE: This is the iPhone only version. There is also a Universal App which supports iPad and iPhone, and includes additional Milieu ambient music tracks. Experience space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition. Eufloria is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now! FEATURES * Beautifully designed touch screen interface * A 25 level Story Mode with many hours of gameplay. * “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy. * Skirmish levels that can be played over and over. * “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play. * Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”. * Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time! * Twenty achievements for Game Center users. * iCloud support (automatic game progress save, not current level progress) * Game session in progress saved (automatic within level save when switching apps) CRITICAL ACCLAIM “A beautiful and entrancing addition to the iOS library.” - Digital Spy “A truly standout game on the platform.” - iLounge “…-a unique real-time strategy experience” - Gamespot "It's truly in a league of it's own" - Boing Boing "Planting a garden never felt so cutthroat" - Kotaku "This game is fast becoming an instant iOS gaming classic" - Mobile Tech Review “Elegantly simple and startlingly beautiful, it deserves to be played by everybody.” - PSN Stores “…-gentle poetry.” - Wired magazine * Some quotes refer to PC/Sony PlayStation 3 versions
    Information
    Seller:Omni Systems Limited
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Aug 23, 2012
    Updated:Aug 18, 2017
    Version:1.2.1
    Size:47.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Time to double-dip. It just isn't a great game on the small screen. Should be awesome on the iPad.

3. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yeah, this was my own personal GOTY for 2012... HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.

4. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    A brilliant game. Must get IMO

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #5 Greyskull, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    I bought the non-HD version before I had an iPad, but, as is often the case, haven't had a chance to play it. Is the HD Universal? That way I can scrap the cheaper version.

NM, just bought it. See, I don't just bitch about what I view to be shady developer tactics. I also buy apps CONSTANTLY. And if more devs release fully featured games like Battle Academy by Slitherine/Matrix/BBC, I'll pay the corresponding premium price.

6. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    How was anything Omni did shady?

7. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    #7 Greyskull, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    Nothing...sigh...I was sorta elaborating on a post I made in another, now closed topic. I'm not the best when it comes to typing out my thoughts.

8. I am sorry to report, that this game is hard to control on my tv, but on the other hand, it is a great game with a great theme and great music and retina ipad graphics. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!

9. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Tempted, played demo on PS3 and it didn't quite grab me, would suit iPad play better though I'd imagine.

10. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Ah, yeah, I see that now... Sorry. I sorta typed that out between naps. I just woke up and was still incredibly tired. =oP

11. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    #11 Greyskull, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    Lol, no problem. I wish this game had an endless demo loop mode sorta thing...this is the rare game that might be as enjoyable to watch then play.

12. ConnectorKiller

ConnectorKiller Active Member

Jan 11, 2013
    This game is 2D, I bet it's old and shallow. $2.99 is $2.99 too much for a 2D game.

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Wtf did I just read?

14. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Lmao, I was thinking something along the same lines as you.
    2D obviously = old crap and not worth any money :eek:
    Not quite sure how they came to that conclusion.:confused:

15. I *think* the reasoning goes like this:

2d games are worth 2 bucks max, so max $1.99

3d games can be worth more than $3 anything less is a bargain.

16. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Your nemesis has a sense of humor...