The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. luclazza

luclazza New Member

Oct 29, 2012
    How to use the zeppelin? ty.

2. Kiwi k

Kiwi k Member

Nov 17, 2012

please ignore now sorted:D

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Zeppelin

Click on the select territories icon. Click on the map all the way to the right. Click on the zeppelin you want to use, then the resource, the amount, then the destination.

4. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Because as someone pointed out before, I don't want to spend real money on virtual world. It's not about being first in the world and bragging about it, but about the process.

5. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1385 girlpower, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    Is it just me or do some others think some of these last few posts are soundiing very similar to recently deleted posts???

I'm not able to play the Tribez as ihe app keeps crashing.
    Have refreshed the app and rebooted my old iPad to no avail....(im)patiently
    waiting for my new iPad to arrive, so I can play catch up.

I will try and open the app though as I'm not sure if I have also lost my current level....fingers crossed....really sorry to hear that some of you have :confused:

Edit update.
    Not sure if I've dropped some levels since last update (didn't take note of my level beforehand) but I've been asked
    to do some quests that I had previously already done....currently on lvl 61.
    Can play for a few minutes before it boots me back to home page.....

The other reason I stopped playing was because I couldn't get one single bandage from the colosseum after weeks and weeks of trying.....wasnt prepared to buy them as I like to earn them but felt this was just another glitch to hopefully be rectified.....I had already levelled up my colosseums, but think someone said to build and level up new ones....can someone confirm this for me please? TY

6. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Well said! ;)
    We all play to our own comfort level, no point otherwise.

The more advanced game posters on here have been invaluable as they share their experiences.....kind of like paving the way (IMO) and the info has really helped me.

Huge congrats on that last mushroom Vasia, awesome patience ;)

7. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Great to hear all is now sorted.
    Welcome aboard and feel free to ask for help when needed :)

8. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

9. dcswirl

dcswirl Member

Nov 15, 2012
    This Halloween stuff is a joke....I can't remember the last time a ghost dropped something

10. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    Yep, you have to build and upgrade them to get bandages :)

11. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks for that :)
    My Zeppelins are busily transporting food over to Murlod Is. As I have so many
    weeds and trees to clear again that I can't grow food fast enough to feed my
    tribesmen - plus I need to re build colosseums....LOL the weeds have come back
    in abundance on all Islands so my men are working overtime ;)

12. Kiwi k

Kiwi k Member

Nov 17, 2012
    I thank you young lady, its very splendid to see all the snow on all buildings, dear i say rather picturesque.:cool:

And also being new i'm not listening to pheonix (why bother) he/she has no contribution to my enjoyment of the game :mad:

13. danozzy18

danozzy18 Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2010
    And may I ask how you believe you are "number 1" in the world when there are theoretically no leaderboards..

14. Snots

Snots Member

Oct 28, 2012
  15. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    It's becoming very obvious to me that a certain poster has returned under a different name and is just coming on here to do nothing more than bait and stir up those willing to bite.

How about not acknowledging them at all...then they're just posting to themselves :D

16. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Good idea.. Sides it's never good to feed the trolls or bears :)

17. JamboLinnman

JamboLinnman New Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Dunblane, Scotland
    That certain poster is apparently proud that the developers can't keep up with him or her. I'm sure that they don't mind spending so much time counting his/her money... ;)

18. Sweetpea

Sweetpea New Member

Nov 19, 2012
    UK
    Morning guys, new to this so hope I'm doing this correctly..firstly,love this forum, it's been so helpful over the months of playing so thanks is in order to all.
    Just wanted to comment on that glitch which put many of us back from XP 72 to 60, then 44. It is resolvable. I wrote a polite ticket asking for help, expressed huge disappointment & pointed out that perhaps they owed it to their community to give back confidence to the game..Was it possible original XP could be restored? Amazingly the 'techie' Mary Lemp took my case and did just that by checking thru my game progress ..I am now back at 72 ..as good as their word, yippee! May be worth a try for all sufferers :)

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Level

I would consider doing this except that I have finished the latest update and regaining my levels will give me something to do until the next one.

20. Roughneck1967

Roughneck1967 New Member

Nov 20, 2012
    #1400 Roughneck1967, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    Alien shore

Does anybody know how to get to alien shore? If you tap the greyed out alien shore it says find "something alien on murlod island" and the arrows point to murlod. I go to murlod and there are no more arrows telling me where to find the alien item. I have been exploring the shuttle on murlod island at every opportunity but I have no idea if this is correct, I'm just guessing. I have explored the shuttle 20 plus times now, am I on the right track? Thanks in advance for any help.