Looking for a survival game similar to Solomon's Boneyard

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kultrva, Dec 1, 2012.

1. kultrva

kultrva Member

Dec 1, 2012
    I recently discovered Solomon's Keep and Solomon's Boneyard and have been having a lot of fun with both of them. I especially like the gameplay in SB and it is quickly becoming my favorite iPhone game.

So, I was wondering if there are any other games on the App Store similar to SB in terms of gameplay. I'm looking for a game in which your survival depends on properly building your character and customization is deep.

Price is not an issue, but I would like to avoid freemium games. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Thanks.

2. Jazzzed

Jazzzed Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Soloman's Boneyard is a one-of-a-kind. I dont think that there is much out there right now that compares. Raptisoft has a new game in development called Soloman's Dark, which is a sequel to Boneyard. Keep an eye out for that. There is a thread in the upcoming section of the forum. I also remember reading that the new Minigore Zombies was going to steal elements of Boneyard for their game. That should be out within a week or two. In the meantime, I also liked Max Adventure. Its not as deep as Boneyard, and is a bit cartoony... but it would probably be next on my list after the Soloman games.

3. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    a bit optimistic that

OP, you're better off just waiting for Solomon Dark...

4. kultrva

kultrva Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Thanks for the replies. I'll keep an eye out for Solomon Dark. I guess until then I'll work on unlocking the rest of the perks in Boneyard.

5. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    I play one called Final Fury. It's a wave based sci-fi shooter where you customize your character with better weapons to beat the future waves that get harder and harder as you advance.