Land Air Sea Warfare Help needed

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by candyjet, Aug 25, 2010.

1. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    I'm having fun with this game but when playing at any other than 'easy' setting, I get thrashed.

I have a couple of questions.

1. What is the significance of the red/blue colour of the metal ore quantity? If it is red, does this slow down the rate of building stuff?

2. What order should I be building things to beat the opposition. I have tried copying their tactics by watching with no 'fog of war' but still get thrashed.

would love some help,

CJ

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
  3. Rasterman

Rasterman Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Try the adaptive setting, the AI tries to match your play speed while still trying to provide some pressure on you.

When the credits turn red it means you are running low on ore storage and need to build more storage tanks to store more ore. If you don't build more storage you simply stop gathering ore until you use some.

What you build will depend on what the landscape is like and what the AI is attacking with. Build some defenses first that overlap and protect each other, and then build some land and sea units.