$15 iTunes Gift Card for the most epic answer to a simple Overkill 2 question

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by craneballs, Nov 15, 2013.

1. craneballs

craneballs Well-Known Member

And there I was wondering why no one is relating to our beautifully crafted image of guns... turns out it's not showing, unless you are logged in as Craneballs :rolleyes:

So these were supposed to be your choices!
    [​IMG]

Anyhows... After some cracking up when we went through your responses, we got these to the finals...

2. craneballs

And the winner is...

The decision was not an easy one, let me tell you. This year's candidates were really great and awesome talented people... Yet the winner is Bernar!

For summing it all up nicely :) Please PM us your e-mail address where you'd like the iTunes gift card sent!

Congrats and thanks everyone for participating. Despite the image missing you guys managed to tackle your imagination well enough :)

3. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    But the cake is a lie!!!1

4. Bernar

Bernar Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Portugal
    Thank you so much for choosing my story, it was really fun and I always had creativity for crazy stuff... :) (hope this is a good thing haha). Good job who got to the finals too, I laughed so much at the Waxing Strips one XD

5. Bernar

Bernar Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Portugal
    I sent you a PM containing my e-mail. :)

6. craneballs

We're on it :)

7. m0ncrieff

m0ncrieff Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2012
    Over already? Sad(

8. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Congratulations for winning! I had an absolute great time reading yours too! Also, I can't believe I made it to the finals, so thank you for that <3 This contest was tons of fun to do and that little mishap of the image not showing is just hilarious. No wonder you guys were confused at first when reading our entries xD