Universal [FPS,incoming]The Males’ Romance: The Preview of WeStrike

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheHellMode, Oct 19, 2015.

1. TheHellMode

TheHellMode New Member

Oct 19, 2015
    I found an interesting FPS around the mobile game market which captured by the casuals. It is called WeStrike.
    [​IMG]
    WeStrike can’t help you killing time by a few touches as an FPSer. But it can give you a stimulating killing through the ban of the PC or Game Console from your wife.
    [​IMG]
    Kill the zombies or human enemies while free moving and covering. Gunfire, blood and the battle between death and survive are the real romance of male, isn’t it?
    [​IMG]
    It is said that WeStrike will be published in Australia in a few weeks. I don’t know your opinion, but I will join it at the first time because I love gunfire, I love blood, and I love the battle!

Their facebook: deadragegame

2. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    If you are the dev, admit it now.

3. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    #3 Kenan2000, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    I know that someone will hate on me for me saying this but this game looks like a load of complete and utter free2play crap,awful,plain awful.

I mean,seriously,guys.It looks like a terrible mix of contract killer with some new indie developer's fps with "awesome" load of f2p mechanics.Awful physics,bad graphics,too much f2p.

Why would I play this load of BS when I can just wait for BadFly to release Dead Effect 2 and Ryan Mitchell to release Mission Europa 2 and play these awesome fps' or just play Dead Trigger 2?
    Heck,why would you even bother making a casual f2p fps when we have Dead Trigger 2 that DESTROYS all other casual fps'?

Make something original and not the same thing all over again,I'm skipping this game and I sincerely hope that developers will understand at some point that they won't get a penny from players if they put no effort in their game and just crave cash.

It's common 2nd Newton's law - more force=more acceleration.If the force is almost zero then acceleration will be almost zero too.

4. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Obviously he is not lol:
    "Kill the zombies or human enemies while free moving and covering. Gunfire, blood and the battle between death and survive are the real romance of male, isn’t it?"

"Between death and survive are the roman romance of male,isn't it?" - this sentence does not even make any freaking sense.

5. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Have you read the facebook page?

I only want you guys not to be called shills and given a bad rep. Everyone gets a chance. Don't kill the oppritunity here to make some sort of positive perception.

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    No the description had me at where he says he wants to provide me a good killing time while I endure the ban of my PC or console gaming that my wife has taken away from me lol

Billy