King's League: Odyssey (Gamenauts+Kurechii) - Looking for Beta testers! [Closed]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gamenauts, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello good people of TA,

We're very excited to reveal that we're publishing the mobile version of King's League: Odyssey, a Flash hit from the very talented Kurechii Studio, an indie developer from Malaysia.

The original version of King's League: Odyssey has been in the Top 3 Strategy category in Kongregate for many months since its release, which translates to "it's really super dang awesome".

Here are some quick screenshots of the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The game is a streamlined strategy game where you build/train an army battle against other teams in various leagues. We've heard it called as a mash up of light-RPG-Strategy-meets-football-championship-game.

The best way to really experience the gameplay is to head on over to the Flash version and try it out:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/kurechii/the-kings-league-odyssey

The mobile version has cool extra stuff added, including features from the premium upgrades in the Flash version. We're planning to release it as a paid game instead of the freemium route because we feel that this game is really, really special.

------------
    BETA TEST!
    ------------

We're currently looking for around 15 Beta testers to test/improve the game and we'd love to have the help from the TA players.

For those interested, please send us a direct PM or email us at beta[at]gamenauts[dot]com with your prior Beta experience, your test device and also your Testflight account.

Thanks!
    Gamenauts Team

2. dihpadilha

dihpadilha Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    I sent you a pm with my TestFlight ID

3. Hi there, got your PM and we'll be sending the Testflight soon this week. :)

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I applied. Thank you in advance for any consideration. Nuclear Outrun was fun; but this looks even better!

5. Game.PN

Game.PN Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Going to the prison called "School"
    Earth,Milky Way
    Looks like I played this game on ArmorGames

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    May I be a beta tester?

7. @undeadcow - Thanks! It was really good to have your feedback for Nuclear Outrun and it'll be awesome to have you on board of this game as well. :)

@Game.PN - Yep, this is the mobile port done by the original developers Kurechii Studio. We're working with them to publish it for iOS.

@Andre - Can you email us beta[dot]gamenauts[dot]com? We'll be able to communicate with you directly that way.

8. Hi folks, we still have some spots left for the King's League: Odyssey Beta test and we'd love to have more testers from the TA community.

Please let us know if you're interested by emailing us at beta[dot]gamenauts[dot]com. We super appreciate your help!

9. Game.PN

Apr 18, 2013
    Earth,Milky Way
    Add prizes like $10 Itunes GC and i think many will beta test it.

10. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    I received your email inviting me so,I hope I'm in...Nice art btw..

11. Thanks! And yep, you're definitely in our list of testers. We'll be sending out the first Beta build soon! :)

12. SirHanet

SirHanet Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Halifax
    Beta Tester

I would love to be a tester for this awesome game and I will also email you guys but I want to know how to get a testflight account?

13. Hi there, you can sign up for a Testflight account for free here: https://testflightapp.com/dashboard/ :)

14. SirHanet

Aug 5, 2013
    Halifax
    Thanks.I am going to be a part of the beta test.

15. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Would love your test flight link its been awhile for me but I can put down shin megami for awhile and help!

16. Hi there, can you email us at beta[at]gamenauts[dot]com with your Testflight email account? We'd love to add you to our beta testers.

17. Game.PN

Apr 18, 2013
    Earth,Milky Way
    Ugh the beta is not packaged yet?

18. SirHanet

Aug 5, 2013
    Halifax
    Do I have to give my Testflight account name?

19. Hi guys,

We just sent out the first Beta build of the game via Testflight. You should be getting an email notification from us and from Testflight.

Hope you enjoy the game and please email us with your feedback. :)

20. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Sent applied, hope not too late.