Universal Lowlander II: Lowerlander (by Flat Black Films)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bsabiston, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Vondrosh

Vondrosh New Member

Dec 14, 2017
    One lifejacket short of a canoe

I got 9 lifejackets my first time through the boney hole and have been through twice more with no luck. Am I missing something?

2. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, there was a bug that can happen occasionally in that dungeon. I thought I fixed it though. If you upload your game I can fix it for you. I am not sure there is any way for you to go forward otherwise. Choose LOAD GAME->Copy->Send from the title screen.

Do you know which version you have? It should be listed on the options screen.

3. Vondrosh

Vondrosh New Member

Dec 14, 2017
    Lifejackets

Version 1.2.9. Game uploaded as 9Jackets. Thanks for your help. I’m really enjoying the game.

4. bsabiston

Thanks! Okay I think I fixed it, I just added a lifejacket to your inventory. Check your direct messages. I guess that bug is not fixed. Do you have any idea why that happened? Anything weird happen when you were fighting those guys at the bottom?

5. lgatx

lgatx New Member

Dec 27, 2017
    Pirates Cove Cave

How does one enter this cave? I suspect through the basement in Phoenix, but haven't found key. I've met Eddie in Suluco, boarded his ship on Yarak's island. Still stumped.

Great, great work! Keep it up please!

Note: playing game on macbook

6. bsabiston

Which cave? Did you fight Eddie? Sorry I’m not quite sure where you are in the game...

7. lgatx

lgatx New Member

Dec 27, 2017
    #367 lgatx, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    Pirates Cove Cave

I'm basically at the point of needing Zordmurk. I've got Tontritus, dragon armor, the quartz amulet, Skylark, etc - I've even faced up to Yarak - but without Zordmurk. I've been to the Pirate's Cove Cave - which has a gate I can't open. I've been to Phoenix, where the mother and daughter have a basement with a locked door I can't enter (not even with a lockpick). I've seen Eddie in Sulaco "I'm waiting for my ship to come in."

I suspect there's something I need in the Pirate's Cove Cave (from reading previous threads) to eventually finding to Zordmurk.

8. bsabiston

Ah - did you go talk to your grandmother after escaping the big island? Did you investigate the robbery at the church tomb like she asks?

9. lgatx

lgatx New Member

Dec 27, 2017
    OK, whoops - never made my way back to the tomb...

BTW - will sign up as a beta tester for Lowlander III: Lowestlander-er!

10. token1801

token1801 Member

Nov 14, 2015
    Incredibly Frustrated - Riverwood

I cannot get through to Riverwood and can't seem to get any useful advice about reaching it.
    I'm on the island, and got through the first part of the maze to dungeon entrance at ~ 415,194. I can get through the dungeon to exit the other side at 420,194. Then I'm completely stuck. I can work through the maze to a locked door at 378,178. I see the ship on the other side of the door. But nothing will let me through that door and I can't seem to get to Riverwood. Every other way through the maze is a dead end. I'd very much appreciate advice.
    I got to this point before, and started a completely new game hoping something different would happen. stuck at same place. again. Thank you

11. bsabiston

Hey token, I’m sorry you’re having trouble - that’s a long way to replay! I don’t think there’s anything super tricky at that point. Ignore the door and find your way north further through the maze. If you already got through the dungeon there should not be any big obstacles - pay close attention to the terrain. Let me know if this does not help!

12. AMO

AMO New Member

Feb 19, 2016
    #372 AMO, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Stuck?

I think I am stuck.
    I have been through Dawn's Well, and made it to Bob's Nook. However, I didn't have everything I needed, so Bob sent me off. However, my canoe is @ Bob's, and I can't get another at Dawn's Well. How do I get back, and how do I get to the Skylark? If the answer isn't via Bob's Nook
    , just let me know that is not the way, and I will re-address my efforts to get the Skylark. It feels like this is right way to get there though. I am currently @ Riverwood.

TIA. Love the game; loved the first one; can't wait for the next one!

AMO

13. bsabiston

Hey AMO --
    If Bob sent you away, didn't he create a warp gate for you?

14. AMO

AMO New Member

Feb 19, 2016
    I'm sure you're right; that's what I get for playing the game so late at night... but where is it?
    TIA.

15. bsabiston

Well
    he should have opened a warp gate inside his house when you spoke to him. Did he? When you walked through it, it should have teleported you to just outside of Yarak's demesnes walls, where you first walked into the big maze. That gate (just outside the entrance to the big compound) should stay there, so that you can jump back to his house. That is supposed to prevent you from having to walk all the back back through the maze again and also to keep you from getting stuck without a canoe :) But it could be a bug, too. Let me know!

16. Malban

Malban Member

May 29, 2016
    9 lifejackets

Hi,
    I also have the 9 lifejackts bug.
    Saved game sent like described. Version 1.2.9 .

Help appriciated...

Malban

17. bsabiston

Hey Malban -- sorry that happened to you. Are you on iPhone or Android? I need to find out why that happens -- when you were in the bottom level with the 8 skeletons, did you kill more than one of them at the same time, like with the circular spell or the one that goes through several enemies? I think that might have something to do with it. Maybe they did not all drop chests when that happened?
    I fixed your game by adding a lifejacket to your inventory -- I will message you directly with the game name...

18. Malban

Malban Member

May 29, 2016
    Iphone game.
    Pretty sure that I only used physical attacks... hack n slay ��... saving spellpoints for more urgent things.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Loading game from cloud worked fine - will continue to adventure now ...

Greetings

Malban

19. Malban

Malban Member

May 29, 2016
    But ... now that I think about it - it must have been in the cave - I can distinctly renember that I had to livejackets prior to the skeleton mass invasion...

20. bsabiston

You're welcome :) What do you mean by 'it must have been in the cave'? You mean you had two before you got to that bottom level? You should have gotten 8 more there, but somehow it is screwing up occasionally and only giving 7 there...