TA Forums Game of the Week! (07/Mar)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arta, Mar 7, 2012.

?

TA Forums Game of the Week! (07/Mar)

Poll closed Mar 14, 2012.
  1. Adventure Bar Story

35.2%
  2. Cavorite 2

5.7%
  3. Coco Loco

13.6%
  4. Lightopus

1.1%
  5. Mass Effect Infiltrator

11.4%
  6. Monster Flip

13.6%
  7. Pebble Universe

6.8%
  8. Plants War

1.1%
  9. Sminis

2.3%
  10. Storm Strikers

9.1%
  1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I dunno, I LOVE MAMC. It still gets quite a bit of playtime outta me, and Monster Flip hasn't really hooked me like MAMC did in the beginning. But I do agree that it deserves more praise. Just because I don't think it outshines MAMC doesn't mean I don't think it's a fantastic puzzler. Definitely one of the best I've ever played.

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    MAMC is way crazier and innovative... but its slow to build up, really slow, (if you look at my signature you can spot it in my top5) but Monster Flip has an incredible charm that I cant resist at all and also cant resist Sequence mode plus being hard from the beginning in Normal just make me come back every 5 minutes... havent really played other games since I bought Monster Flip... and that says a lot (now to finish Coco Loco :))

3. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    My favs this week are:
    • Storm Strikers
    • Adventure Bar Story
    • New Star Soccer

4. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

I did missed this Week but just for the Record I had voted it as following:

3. Mass Effect Infiltrator:

Because even it`s not as good or big as Mass Effect 3 Electronic Arts still did deliver a Game that was worth the Price and remembering that this One wasn`t a full priced Game as we have seen it already before for some other Stuff from Electronic Arts it was pretty solid. Not great but solid.

I would even go that far that when Electronic Arts had released a few Years ago the Rip Off of Mass Effect and I had paid for it like $10 and felt cheated by them this Time i had at no Point the same feelings and I was glad.

2. Adventure Bar Story:

Such a small Name and such a huge Game. I still can`t believe how big this Game is overall. If anyone of you is long enough around and remember still Games like Suikoden or similar Games well then you already know what you can expect from this small Sucker.

Also the Fact that the Developer did pull the Release Date to fix some Bug did really showed me again how much those Guys are putting work into it to make it an oustanding Game.

At the End I really hope that it will be worth for them since the current Price - Tag was at no Point a Mirror of the actual Content we get for.

And Number One is....

1. Monster Flip

The first Time I had played it while I was talking with Echoseven about some other stuff I can`t remember anymore he proverbial had to wait Ages till I did answer to him since I couldn`t get my Hands of the Game.

While the other Games were pretty solid last Week none other had the same Effect on me and therefor Monster Flip was last Week my Game of the Week!.