Universal Pinball Dreams HD - (by Cowboy Rodeo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 8, 2011.

1. dekk

dekk Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Pinball Dreams HD for OS X in review!

Like the title says, it's in now :) I'll post some screenshots to upcoming Mac OS X games soon - still, it's the same game so.. :D

,,juuso // rodeo

2. dekk

dekk Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Price dropped to 3.99$ to celebrate OS X launch!

Pretty much all the required info is in the topic :) Pinball Dreams HD now in the Mac App Store!

,,juuso // rodeo

3. haj

haj Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Am I the only one who actually wants a heavier (less bouncy) ball as an option? I know then it's not the same as original but since the tables and sound are so good I just want a bit more realistic feeling and it's 2011..

4. jeffy777

jeffy777 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    I agree. It would be nice to see that at least as an option. Maybe have an "original" mode for those who like it as it is now, and then a "simulation" mode with less floaty physics and faster gameplay.

5. iDragon

iDragon Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Wondering if there's any chance this will see at least a basic retina update, to render full res? even if assets don't get improved. Also still hoping for pinball fantasies to follow this year.

6. seventh

seventh Active Member

May 26, 2009
    Game developer
    Tampere, Finland
    Retina update is highly possible. Might actually do it when Fantasies HD goes to review sometime soon. The new Fantasies has retina graphics from the get-go with much higher resolution 3D models and textures.

7. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Fantasies going to review soon, you say? I cannot wait! Pinball Dreams HD was by far my most played game of last summer.

8. dekk

dekk Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Long time in the coming..

But finally it's here! Pinball Fantasies HD got "ready for sale" from Apple and as soon I'm done uploading some screenshots I will put it to sale today :)

,,juuso // cowboy rodeo

9. FuZion

FuZion Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Still watching & waiting for some sort of Illusions announcement.

Also Slam Tilt while I'm at it.

10. sot

sot Member

Dec 2, 2016
    yesterday i bought Pinball Fantasies and dreams (not the hd versions) and they are great hope Slam Tilt will come too sometime

11. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    If you are looking for good remakes of vintage PC pinball games then you should check out Pro Pinball Timeshock Ultra Edition and Little Wing's Crystal Caliburn II

12. sot

sot Member

Dec 2, 2016
    hi thx for suggestions, ofcourse i have littlewing's pinballs :) , Pro pinball takes too much space on my 16gb iphone that's why i don't have it installed for now.

13. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #93 bigrand1, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    I dunno. These tables don’t do anything for me really. I enjoy Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball the most. I do enjoy Tristan though for the retro aspect. But these are just too simple for me. Kinda empty and not enough action going on there, so it’s just not that exiting for me and I cant get into it. Pretty boring, actually.

14. sot

sot Member

Dec 2, 2016
    #94 sot, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    you talking about pinball dreams or fantasies or both? dreams tables are more simple yes but fantasies tables have more going on and are funny,i enjoy them, maybe i like them more cause i played all these games when they original released but i didn't find any 2d pinball that is better, these are classics now. Have you tried to play them with winuae emulator? and if you get the emu thing going try slam tilt if you haven't already, its the most polished 2d pinball :) (my monitor supports 50hz so i have perfect scrolling with the emu on my pc and because winuae devs make so perfect job you got very very little control lag while playing)

15. sot

sot Member

Dec 2, 2016
    I see that pinball dreams and pinball fantasies classic doesn't work on ipad :/ Cowboy Rodeo please update them to work on ipad's as well some people want to play with the classic gfx and not the hd versions! thank you(if you are listening).