*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. richardperdido

Dec 15, 2012
    There are traders in Callaheim who will sell you armor, or you can take it off of enemies.

2. Idil

Idil New Member

Dec 24, 2012
    #1722 Idil, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    Aura of Protection

3. Idil

Idil New Member

Dec 24, 2012
    Aura of Protection

For all you Paladins, do any of you know what Aura of Protection does? It doesn't seem to protect me from anything?

4. Jacobicus

Jacobicus New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    #1724 Jacobicus, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    The only place I've found that sells head and shoulder armor is in Callaheim, but if you want anything else, go to cold sands hold in the northeast corner of the northern kingdom. Once you get there, there will be multiple tradespeople at each booth. Make sure you check with all of them before you buy anything. This is the best place to buy anything. I've got a superb greatsword which has 110 power.

5. Jacobicus

Jacobicus New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    It has a description. It provides immunity to physical attacks for six seconds. That means if they smack you with a stick, it won't hurt, but if they set you on fire, it will.

6. AralonMaster

AralonMaster Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Has Aralon been forgotten???

I'm just going to put it out there: Is there ever going to be anything new? I've been waiting for MONTHS and it seems like the developers have done all they are going to. I mean, Sheba was awesome and all (took forever to find!), but honestly, is there going to be anything new, or are we just going to have to satisfy ourselves by destroying everything and everyone after we beat the game? Don't get me wrong, I completely enjoyed this game and everything about it, but what next?

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    There were no major content updates and there won't be any more coming. Aralon did get in Ravensword's (Shadowlands) shadow, but it certainly hasn't been forgotten by the gaming community, especially since it was featured on Toucharcade free play.

8. becksterbomb

becksterbomb New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    THE TEMPLE OF AZRA stuck

I am in the temple and I realized i never got Helga's ring. so now I cant get to the boss. is there another way to him or am I S.O.L.?

9. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Long time since I really played Aralon, so fill me up. Whats the bosses name and why can't you get to him? Did you get stuck on the disappearing platforms?

I know one thing for sure though, you can get to any place with or without the ring.

10. becksterbomb

becksterbomb New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    #1730 becksterbomb, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    You come to a platform and you hear something like let the heart guide you. And it's this room with fire you have to get accross the room to the other platform it's all to get the scepter of hammera (spelling may be wrong)

11. Idil

Idil New Member

Dec 24, 2012
    New updates?

Has anybody heard of anything new coming out? This is getting pretty old..

12. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    It's unlikely that Crescent Moon will be updating Aralon with content. Ravensword: Shadowlands just launched so they are focusing on that.

13. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    You don't need the ring to get pass the platforms. The platforms are appearing and dissapearing. You just have to walk forward.

14. becksterbomb

becksterbomb New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    #1734 becksterbomb, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    I did walk forward and I fell and died :(
    Nevermind I must have walked off to the side. I got it this time. Thank you

15. Gelper

Gelper New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Best weapon (sword) amazing better than you can buy!!!

Go to the fire elemental kings cave and kill them and in the chest is a sword with 143 damage!!

16. becksterbomb

becksterbomb New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Mage gear

Where can I find head and shoulders mage gear. I found everything else in cold sands

17. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Heyyyyyyy

Do any of you guys ever use fists?

Just max Spirit, and Use power strike, and fist all the way.

18. Tanc24

Tanc24 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2012
    I know this thread is pretty much dead with Ravensword 2 coming out, but I am wondering about Secondary Weapons.

I am playing as a Paladin and cannot figure out how to actually use a secondary weapon. A shield works just fine, but if I equip a Dagger or something it shows me carrying the weapon, but when I fight my character does not actually use the weapon.

Is there a way to fix this? I just acquired a LEECHING SWORD as a Secondary weapon and have no idea how to apply it. I even bagged my primary weapon but that didn't work either.

19. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    #1739 Jakeopp, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    Secondary weapon's are for classes that can dual wield and I don't think Paladins can Dual wield.

20. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I have a really noob question...Could you give some tips for traveling to somewhere?(like go to x) Can't seem to get around... Not good at RPGs without a map