Zen Bound 1 & 2 on sale $0.99 each

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AENIGMA, Jun 30, 2011.

1. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    Both on sale until July 11th.

Zen Bound®

Secret Exit Ltd.
    Please note: Zen Bound 2 Universal contains all the levels of Zen Bound 1 and more (with new gameplay modes), supports g…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Please note: Zen Bound 2 Universal contains all the levels of Zen Bound 1 and more (with new gameplay modes), supports gyro and Retina Displays, includes Game Center support and Achievements, has greatly improved graphics, a 45-minute soundtrack and works beautifully on all devices! Zen Bound® is a calm and meditative puzzle game about wrapping wooden sculptures with rope. A game in which a high score is not the goal - instead it is something to focus on and enjoy at your own relaxed pace. It is a tactile experience: a game of wood, stone and rope with some of the most beautiful graphics seen on the iPhone. The visuals complement the controls to provide interaction that feels natural and comfortable. A major element of the game is the unique, dusty and soothing down-tempo soundtrack designed and composed by 'Ghost Monkey'. It features binaural processing that creates an enveloping soundscape when headphones are used. Zen Bound® is different - an alternative and subtle gaming experience that is difficult to describe. But in its own small way, it defines what gaming on the iPhone can be. FEATURES: - Beautiful graphics, 3D models almost feel tangible in your hand - Intuitive and natural multi-touch controls (tilt supported) - 76 levels - A captivating 22-minute downtempo soundtrack from 'Ghost Monkey' See the gameplay video on zenbound.com Follow us on twitter.com/secretexit AWARDS & REVIEWS: *Excellence in 3D* IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) winner 2009 *Best iPhone Game* & *Audio Achievement* Double winner in IGF (Independent Games Festival) Mobile 2009 "This is one of the best games you can buy for your iPhone - I recommend Zen Bound to each and every iPhone gamer." - 9.5/10, IGN "An amazing puzzle game that was designed purely for the iPhone." - Editors Choice 5 Stars, MacWorld "Zen Bound is an interactive poem which organically ties together contemplative gameplay and beautiful presentation" - 10/10 Platinum Award, Pocket Gamer
    Information
    Seller:Secret Exit Ltd.
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Nov 10, 2010
    Updated:Nov 11, 2010
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Zen Bound® 2

Secret Exit Ltd.
    Zen Bound 2 is the sensational sequel to the most critically acclaimed iPhone game ever. Features: * Over 100 beautiful…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Zen Bound 2 is the sensational sequel to the most critically acclaimed iPhone game ever. Features: * Over 100 beautiful levels, with gameplay-changing paint bombs * 45-minute soundtrack from 'Ghost Monkey' * Universal App: scales perfectly to all current iOS devices * Retina Display and Gyro sensor support * Beautiful graphics, realistic lighting * Game Center achievements Zen Bound 2 is a meditative puzzle game of wrapping rope around wooden sculptures. It is a tactile game, with a focus on making rope, wood and stone look and feel real and believable. The dusty and soothing atmosphere is a combination of beautiful visuals and a unique down-tempo soundtrack. All levels from the original Zen Bound are included, all with visual upgrades, some with new gameplay. New levels include the Tree of Tribute, featuring guest stars from independently developed iPhone games. Awards won by Zen Bound: Macworld - iPhone Game of the Year IGF Mobile 2009 - Best iPhone Game IGF Mobile 2009 - Audio Achievement IMGA - Excellence in 3D Best of IGN 2009 - Award for Visual Excellence Best of IGN 2009 - Award for Excellence in Sound Pocket Gamer Awards 2010 - Most Innovative Game Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/secretexit
    Information
    Seller:Secret Exit Ltd.
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Apr 01, 2010
    Updated:Jun 22, 2017
    Version:2.7.6
    Size:282.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (9)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Is Zen Bound 2 worth getting if I have ZB1? From what I've seen, it's more or less similar. Yes it has new gameplay mode and new graphics, but for some reasons, judging from the videos and screenshots I prefer the graphics (background) in the first one. The background in ZB2 just look more mainstream and less crafted..

ps: Does ZB2 have new soundtracks?

3. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I liked the lite for ZB1 and will likely pick up the full version of ZB2 since I hear it's got improvements over ZB1. Any reason to pick up the first version on top of ZB2? I'm not sure I need that much Zen.

4. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    I'm very happy to finally snatch Zen Bounds 2 for such a low price. It's a lot more fun to play than it looks. Just an all-out sublime gaming experience.