Universal Asphalt 7: Heat - (by Gameloft)[Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Does anyone have airplay? Playing this on my tv hdmi, but the screen looks very low resolution, much lower than regular airplay games. Is this a bug for ipad 3? How does airplay look for ipad 4? Weird cause asphalt 6 airplay looks so much better than alphalt 7 airplay on my new ipad. But loving Gamelofts duo gamer joystick, wow, controls so much funner than tilt or touch controls. Wish apple would come out with a wireeless joystick, or Gameloft would let other developers use the duo gamer joystick, caus a joystick rocks!

2. callmericardo

callmericardo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Yeah it's brilliant! Can't wait for 8!

3. a114d

a114d New Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't find anything in the "MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests" forum. The last post in the Gameloft ID thread was August 2012 and the last post in the asphalt thread was November 2012.

Does anyone want to add me to their Asphalt Tracker/Gameloft ID? There are a couple goals we could do as well as races and stuff. My Gameloft ID is A114D. Thanks!

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Downloading…

5. Habakuk

#625 Habakuk, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
    WOW! Incredible how Gameloft cares about it's flagship game. TWO new super sports cars (hypercars) in the top tier 7.

The SSC Tuatara is a sports car produced by SSC North America (formerly ShelbySuperCars Inc.). (Wikipedia)

[​IMG]

Original size and resolution (iPad 4):
    http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6887/asphalt7updatessctuatar.png

The Koenigsegg Agera is a mid-engined sports car made by Swedish car manufacturer Koenigsegg as of 2011. It is a successor to the Koenigsegg CCX/CCXR. The name Agera comes from the Swedish verb 'agera' which means "to act” or "to take action".

It was named Hypercar of the Year in 2010 by Top Gear Magazine. (Wikipedia)

[​IMG]

Original size:
    http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3056/asphalt7updatekoenigseg.png

Edit: Mar 07 '13 Version 1.0.8

New homescreen icon:

[​IMG]

Edit: May 07 '13 Version 1.1.0

Again new homescreen icon.

6. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I have to agree that Gameloft did really raise their standards on this one.
    It is incredibly well supported and updated.

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    If only their other games were.

8. Habakuk

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    LOL... this should be posted in the RR3 thread. :D

10. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Are you trying to start a riot?:eek::p;):D

DBC

11. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Have this on the iOS and my wife got me a Nexus 7 tablet for my birthday today. Why can't they run sales on both systems at the same time???? Would love to compare them (since I've only played it on my iPhone).

Oh well, I just shell out the $.99.

And just because my wife forced me to the dark side, don't think you're going to get rid of me. I'll still be hanging onto iOS gaming. :)

12. Habakuk

Yes please. I would love to read some comparison facts between the Android and iOS version of A7. Is local multiplayer (wifi/bluetooth) still iOS exclusive?

13. Topbilly1

Topbilly1 New Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Beware of multi player cheaters!!

The integrity of this awesome game has been compromised! There are many online multiplayer cheaters out there who have found a way to "teleport" farther ahead in the game! Poor souls with NO SKILLS who have no choice but to cheat in order to win. If I could I would smack them all with a huge can of whoop ass! They make the game no fun because they "win" without even trying. Cheap Bastards!! I WOULD JUST LOVE TO RACE THEM IN THE REAL WORLD WITH MY E92M3 and show them what is up! Gameloft please fix this problem!

14. Elixir

Elixir Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Canada.
    Does anyone still play this game?

I need a way to get the SSC tuatara and the Koenigsegg agera r..

15. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I just started trying it out... haven't really done much with it yet.

16. Since RR3 finally has a cloud save, maybe I'll load up a7 once again, kinda miss it.

17. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    #637 Infinity89, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    Guys got a question if I transfer Asphalt 7 to my pc will all the progress be saved or not?
    So if I delete and sync with iTunes will I have the progress or not?

18. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    A bump but does anyone know how to retrieve profiles? I already have a profile synced with gameloft, and I want to load it.

19. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #639 Rip73, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
    Just use the Asphalt Tracker tab.
    Log in with the Gameloft Live id that you're profile is saved to, the one you originally played with.
    I've deleted and reinstalled numerous times and just as long as I use the same id with Asphalt Tracker, it synchs up smoothly.

Sorry for not answering quicker, didn't see the post originally, but what I said above applies for your question as well.
    If you synch your device to iTunes, it will keep the save on the pc but it requires a Restore rather than a re installation to get the saved game back on.
    So the best option is simply log in to Asphalt Tracker, if I remember right its the tab on the bottom left of main screen, with you're Gameloft Live id. That'll synch progress to a server. Just give it a small bit of time to do it.
    Play a race before deleting in order to ensure the most recent save gets uploaded.
    You can then delete or reinstall at any stage, log in again to Asphalt Tracker and that recent save will synch to your device.
    Again, I've deleted and installed many times. Any time I reinstall, I just redownload from App Store each time and then after log in, the Tracker restores my last save point.
    Only thing to be careful with is to play a race before you delete just to ensure its most recent save point.

20. Habakuk

Unbelievable. A new update short before Asphalt 8: Airborne comes out!

tA thread "Upcoming Games" about Asphalt 8 with lots of information:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173121