Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    O men i hope i can play d3 too, but its too expensive for me to buy a installer. Wer do u think to download one? Also how much memory/gig will it take? Thx

2. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Yo ty but nvm. Ill work on getting better by myself :)) im always switching phones and that is what sucks for crimsonheart

3. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Tomorrow I'll see what I can dig up for you. Lucky me I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me so I'll have time for CH and the FAQ.

4. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Yay thx ZURA :)

5. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey, I have one of those too. Also, anything on the FAQ I might be able to help with?

6. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Okay, I'm finally back. My girlfriend's college graduation weekend was insanely busy!

I have the following Uniques available:
    Grandpudding's Nucleus
    Bat's Transformation
    Zombie's Eyeball
    Flowers Beauty S
    Ellibird Flying
    Dancing Flower
    Dream of Grandpudding
    Buffalo's Tale
    Avoidance of Bandit
    Archer's Moves
    Grandpudding's Anger
    Bandit's Threat
    Goblin's Laugh
    King of Snail

7. BearPoop

BearPoop Member

Jan 30, 2012
    I'm looking for the grim reaper's necklace (+2 to skills) and the ultimates of lameire and ann, preferably 4 card slots :D I'm willing to trade my +19 Pochi ultimate for them and i can throw in a golems nucleus (i think adds +2 to all melee trees) and the other ring which I forgot the name, adds +2 to all magic trees.

Oh I also have a hefty stack of unique dragon cards and I can give some away if anybody wants them.

My ign is bearpoop

8. EmeraldLynx

EmeraldLynx Well-Known Member

May 17, 2012
    Great Game.

Hi all. Recently bought an Iphone 4. Just picked up this game after dabbling in quite a few KRPG's. Zenonia 1 and 2 are by far my favorite so far, but I've played a bit of Exitium, Wild Frontier, and the other Zenonia's. I picked up this game on a whim, seeing the praise it got. I was surprised to see such a large community in this game, it's a shame it doesn't have an entire forum section of its own.

Question: How's the difficulty in this game? Is it overbearingly hard, or is it just right? Do you have to have the absolute perfect skill builds to even stand a chance?

9. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    It's pretty tough, comparatively speaking, because there is a lot of strategy involved (until you hit the endgame and can tear through your foes like a hot knife in the snow). The stat allocations you can find in this thread are pretty universally accepted as the best ways to go (Full Dex for Pochi and Lamiere, for instance) but if you don't mind buying caramel to get Stat Initialization scrolls to reallocate your points later, I personally find a little Vitality was never a bad idea early, especially before you have a healer. There are some skill builds which are sworn by, too, but I think your active abilities are really a matter of personal preference. Some of the passive abilities, like Lamiere's Day of Gale, are pretty much necessary though. You can probably make it through without, but would you really -want- to? =p

10. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Hey everyone, just dropping in.

Its probably a bad idea and will spoil the surprise, but I was thinking I would share what we have so far on the CH faq, with the idea that you guys can offer some suggestions as to what is most important that we've we left out. We want to work on the most important stuff first. PM me your email and I'll send the word doc to you. This is a collaborative effort, so suggestions are welcome!

GKAR

11. EmeraldLynx

May 17, 2012
    Eh, I don't mind a little challenge. I already hate the idea of IAP, so I tend to stick with the more casual RPGs on the iPhone.

It's mostly the skills to choose that bother me, but I think I'll manage. Thanks for the advice, I'll more than likely be around these boards for a while. At the least, until I beat it.

12. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Glad your back! It was getting pretty vacant over here

13. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3653 GKAR, May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012

So no takers, huh? Screw you guys, I'm going home.

14. Sageone

Sageone Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Hi GKAR, I'm approaching lvl 35 and could use some items for Pochi/Heine/Ann - the chars I have at the moment...
    Any items would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

15. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    im free 2 ^_^ haha. any amount of equips and gold will do, any spare. for lvl 35 onwards ^_^ thx. also 2 ZURA ^_^

ign:EdUdZzZ

16. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

Well as it stands, I have no unique's than the end of game gear. I gave it all away a while back. Ask around the forum and others will be able to help. Sorry, I'm working on the FAQ now and quite busy with outside stuff. But, any way I see that I can help, I'll be there.

17. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Absolutely! I mailed it to you as a win doc attachment. You can contribute all you want, feel free and let er rip! Fill in the gaps, give suggestions to things we need to go over, etc. This is a community effort! It's actually a lot of fun writing this, not a chore at all. And its impressive to see the scope of the game. There is A LOT of stuff about this game, believe me!

When ours is over, it will be THE definitive CH faq on the net. The Korean forums are a joke. Ours will be the best, so get in on it!

18. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Also learn to lure monsters till they are so near into each other, wolves and bats can be easily clumped into one tiny mass this way. Makes you level up very fast. Warriors benefit from their passives a lot while mages can do with just one or two and just go for spells

19. DoctorTanuki

DoctorTanuki Well-Known Member

May 2, 2012
    If anyone needs gold post your ign and I can send some. Also I have some uniques I will post later when I get more. Not many so far.

20. EmeraldLynx

May 17, 2012
    #3660 EmeraldLynx, May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
    Really appreciate all the tips guys, I really didn't want to have to respec all my characters. The trees are surprisingly easy to decide on what you want to do, so it's looking good. I just got up to seeing Heine for the first time. Keep up the good work on the FAQ, I look forward to seeing it!

-Lynx