Elevator Hero - Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by trilby, May 12, 2013.

1. trilby

trilby Active Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Hi guys I have been working my first title Elevator Hero for a while now. I am a good stage of the way into it now and was hoping to enroll a few folks to give me some feedback/suggestions on it.

For a taster of the game here is a work in progress video for you to watch:

I am aiming to have 4 levels of the game ready to play by Wednesday this week (15th May).

Due to the fact it is not in any stores yet I will have to carry out the testing through a site called testflight. I'm sure you have heard of it before if you are into testing!

I just wanted to post here to gauge interest to see if anyone would be willing to help first off. Feel free to post here or PM me if you are.

The game is also available for android devices so will be posting in that forum too.

Thanks for reading

2. XvEsunavX

XvEsunavX Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    The name really didnt grab me at first but after watching the video I'm definitely interested in testing. I've a few betas under my belt and am signed up on testflight. Ill double check my info and pm it to you if you're interested in having me on board.

3. trilby

trilby Active Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Great! Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be in touch as soon as it's ready.

4. theamitgoyal

theamitgoyal Active Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Looks very interesting. :)

Let me know if you'd like to add me to the beta.

5. trilby

trilby Active Member

Jan 15, 2013
    I sure would! The more the merrier, I'll be in touch.

6. trilby

trilby Active Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Guys if you are still interested in having a play, please send your UDID's to [email protected] and I'll get the builds over to you. :)

7. trilby

trilby Active Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Sorry as pointed out by XvEsunavX there is a typo in that email address it should be [email protected]

8. shades

shades Active Member

Jul 18, 2010
    I'd like to beta test never have before but watched the vide game looks great

9. trilby

trilby Active Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Sure no probls just drop me an email and I'll set you up on testflight :)

10. XvEsunavX

Mar 20, 2012
    Just figured I'd post a little here on non-revealing impressions. This game is really fun and the controls are very intuitive. I haven't had any issues with the movement or interacting with objects at all. The difficulty at first is kind of an eye opener, timing is truly paramount in being successful. I had originally thought there was something missing in the tutorial but I just must have had a couple that night. I replayed it and it is comprehensive. The levels so far can still be challenging if your finger slips or youre off but I enjoy the game a lot. Looking forward to more content as it is quality so far.

11. XvEsunavX

Mar 20, 2012
    Just saying I'm still stoked to see this project once I"got it," it's gonna be some challenging fun.