$50 iTunes or Amazon Gift Card to be won every week!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by wendy83, Dec 5, 2012.

1. wendy83

wendy83 Member

Dec 5, 2012
    #1 wendy83, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    its very hard and there is no my country...

3. picohero

picohero Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    I don't understand where the "masterpiece competition" button is. And I can't find any random players.

4. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Can't find the masterpiece button either.

5. wendy83

wendy83 Member

Dec 5, 2012
    #5 wendy83, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    Hi ip4weather, Do you mean that the competition is not there in your country? If that's the case, could you let us know what your country is and we can try extending it, depending on our ability to procure prizes in your country.

iANiMEX/picohero - Masterpiece button is a square button with a paint brush, similar to the icon in the banner we have attached. Its on the result screen, but only displayed for the puzzle creator (and not the seeker). Just tap on it and you are automatically entered that puzzle into that weeks competition. For greater chance of winning, try to make it beautiful as well as tough.

picohero, sorry you couldn't find a random player as in the first few days the number of users weren't enough. Now, we are seeing a lot of traffic and am pretty sure you should be able to find a random player easily.

Please feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] if you encounter any problems of have any questions.

6. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #6 iANiMeX, Dec 5, 2012
    Found the button. Thanks. :)

Got a bug on my iPad3. I cannot touch anything on the puzzle a player made. Can't finish that puzzle. Whatever I touch, the counter stays 0/5 and only the top and bottom bars are appearing.

7. picohero

Jul 16, 2012
    I still cant find the button ;)
    Edit: just found it :D

8. wendy83

wendy83 Member

Dec 5, 2012
    #8 wendy83, Dec 5, 2012
    Hi iANiMeX,

We have fixed this bug and will be releasing an update soon (within the next couple of days).

Thank you for your patience.

Do follow us on Twitter and Facebook for freebies, updates and tips.

9. picohero

Jul 16, 2012
    I got the perfect one :D I hope it gets picked. Thanks for the contest :)

10. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for the contest. I am planning on checking this one out.

11. wendy83

wendy83 Member

Dec 5, 2012
    #11 wendy83, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    Best of luck picohero and undeadcow!

12. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #12 iANiMeX, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    I found 2 bugs on my iPad3.

1. When you drag down repeatedly on an item you're placing on your turn, it will eventually create a duplicate item of the one you are dragging. You can do this repeatedly to win easily on your opponent because he/she only have 5 chances of choosing a hidden item.

Double tapping on the item also triggers the duplicate bug.

2. I cannot touch on any hidden items. I ended up giving-up just to finish the round. The top and bottom menu are just showing when I touch the screen.

13. wendy83

wendy83 Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Hi iANiMeX,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. What you are calling a bug is actually a premium feature which is free during Christmas period. The clone feature allows you to clone a object and make the scene more realistic to stump your buds. You can clone by selecting an object and double tap on it. Sometime the iphone/ipad UI may recognize a repeated dragging as a double tap because you touch the same area multiple times within a short time, which causes the cloning. YOu can use cloning for e.g. if you have photo with a building in it and you want to stack up windows. Other e.g. are cloning an earring, street lamps etc.

You can also resize clones individually if the photos has depth. When your friend/opponent taps on any of the clones, all of them disappear.

You may also want to check out Flip, another premium feature (which is also free during Christmas) which allows you to horizontally or vertically flip an object (by a multiple finger horizontal or vertical swipe) and this may enable you to fit a particular object better in different photos. Just check it out, it is very popular among our users.

There is a brief tutorial within the app , which you can view by tapping on the information icon. Also you can view our video at www.youtube.com/whatzodd

2. As this is a photo based game and also available on iPhone, we have tried to maximize the area in which the photo can be displayed. The menu bar therefor only drops down when you tap on the screen. However, they do that only after the action is performed. So you can still guess an object by tapping on it and holding for a few second (the window will drop down only after the action is done.

Do feel free to contact us at [email protected] in case if you have any other questions or feedback.

14. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines

Wow. I didn't know how I missed that notification at the bottom of the app. I don't know if I was drunk or something... Everything works good now. Thanks. :)

Tap and holding works perfectly. Thanks. ;)

15. wendy83

wendy83 Member

Dec 5, 2012
    That's great! Let us know if you have any other questions :)