iPhone Babylonian Twins HD

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Apr 5, 2010.

1. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Great game, just left a review. Love the artwork and the gameplay is superb. You switch between the twins to complete different actions, and it really feels like an old-time platformer game that has been transformed and enhanced for the iPad. It looks great and plays nicely. Touch controls so far seem spot on, and I like that you can save it along the way. Definitely pick it up if you enjoy solid, fun, challenging and engaging platformer games. And it looks like it's still on sale...

2. Daanvw

Daanvw New Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Stuck on Tower of Babylon - Dragons level

Love the game! Well designed and very addictive.

I'm stuck on the Dragons level, can't get to the last golden palm (i see it; it's the one at the top level, right side, Nasir needs to pass a gate and then drilll down - but how do i open the gate??

Im also looking for the square thingy to pass a guard. I'm assuming it's in the vase halfway through the level. I can get one character on the middle platform (the one almost above the fire) but not both presumably required to jump high enough.... HELP! Thx!

3. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    iOS Controller support

The latest update includes iOS controller support and it plays really nice. Check it out.

4. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    0.99 cents. Well worth it, especially if you loved that Lost Vikings game on the snes.