Looking for a game under these circumstances.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Blitz1, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Blitz1

Blitz1 New Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Hello, I have an Ipod touch 4th generation (8 gigs) and I'm into
    Games that feel like console quality games.
    I'm into squad based strategy games, but I can't find any that support the 4th Ipod. For example, Breach&clear is one of the games I really wanted because of its graphics and gameplay style. Same as Xcom.

I also like diablo clones, but the only ones that look decent are all freemium. I want a game that doesn't tempt you to buy iap. I don't mind paying once for the game.

I also like FPS games on the ipod. But the ones I want are all eating up my space.

If you have a list of games, could you comment please.

2. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Dungeon Hunter 1+2
    NoVA 2
    MC 1+2
    Doom
    Call of Cthulu
    Aliens vs Humans

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Rad soldiers and anti-squad are good for squad tactics.
    Dungeon quest is good for a diablo itch.

4. Buzzrick

Buzzrick Member

May 23, 2012
    I'm loving Lionheart Tactics at the moment. it's freemium, and a fair grind getting some of the higher level stuff, but i haven't dropped a single dime on it since I started playing it 6 odd months ago.
    It can be a bit cramped on an iPhone, but still entirely playable. I don't have an iPod touch, but i assume it should run on a 4th gen.

5. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    You say 'console quality squad-based games'?
    Check out Rainbow Six: Shadow Vangaurd, I loved that one when I had my good ol' 4th gen iPod

6. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Hello, fellow iPod 4 user. Fps: modern combat 4. Never did try online, but loved the campaign, and I hated nova 3, so yea. Also, skulls of shogun is a really fun game, was a console game first, and I loved it. You may have trouble with dungeon quest tbh. If you have any idea running these games, dm me and I'll message you how I get them to work
    EDIT: skulls of shogun certainly seems to be what your looking for, squad based, strategy...