What is the next GTA port?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by undeadblade, Jan 5, 2014.

1. undeadblade

undeadblade Member

Dec 19, 2013
    What do you guys think the next GTA port will be? I personally think that in 2014 we will get GTA liberty city stories, then in 2015 we will get GTA vice city stories, then in 2016 we will get GTA IV. What do you guys think?

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I think the next GTA will be an endless runner with IAP's. R* is a business, so this type of game will be a good way for them to churn your monies out your pay packets.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I wish Rockstar'd port Bully. I think that'd fit the mobile platform a lot better.

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Yeah if GTA SA can work on IOS, Bully shouldn't be a problem. I think for the most part, any controversy about Bully is done now, right? Of course, Apple might be wary of having the game on their family-friendly and kid-friendly store.

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    The next one will be gta IV when the devices can run it.

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    If they're okay with GTA then i dont think Bully will be a problem.

I just wish id would port Quake I and II, or a company approaches Disney about porting Dark Forces. And yeah i love these old retro PC games !

7. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

They could port Vice City Stories before that.

8. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Omg bully was absolutely brilliant and would be great on ios. I know a lot of people didn't play that game either but it was as good as any gta game for the most part. For the people too lazy to google, bully was a rockstar game like gta but based in a school with kids. You could fight teachers, beat up jocks, it was seriously an incredible game.

As for controversy, c'mon, you shot slingshots like Bart Simpson for cryin out loud gta is far more controversial. Sure you could knock out 8yr old little girls but it was tame compared to gta. Awesome game, I encourage all to google it.

9. clever_bug

clever_bug Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Yes, it will be Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=220118

10. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013