Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Parcheesy00

Parcheesy00 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    hello godson!:D I think your next step is getting the pieces of the thunder armor. Wait you have the fl334ar right?

As for the update: NEED THAT CHRISTMAS ARMOR

and gun...:D:p

2. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    #9842 JediKnight, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    I'm hoping for a present shooting machine, but the presents explode! Bad boys get grenades... Very bad boys get nukes... ACTUAL 1 shot kill with a splash radius that destroys the whole entire planet and we all are stuck there until Santa rescues us. :D

edit:
    Woah, nevermind, there ALREADY is an update. Oopsies.

3. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Yeah. Disappointed because there isn't any pve content, but I'm going to get the armor

4. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    #9844 JediKnight, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    Completely honest, I HATED the update. :mad:

Why? Well, horrible timing, just getting into MC4 and this comes out, I must devote time to SW again. Also I don't like a christmas theme. Know what I mean? I don't think christmas themed items are cool, they feel unrelated. I don't know how to say it.

5. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    OK, I'm going to admit it...

The Christmas Pack is sick.:eek:

There. I said it.:p

Welcome to the crew, GodSon!:D

If we can coordinate our schedules (East Coast + Grad School:eek:), I'd be more than happy to show you around a Boss or 6...;)

DBC

6. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Yeah. Terrible timing. Well it's to feel in sync with life I guess.

7. SuperionEXE

SuperionEXE Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Well then, since GodSon has departed, at least for the moment, we're pretty much without things to do, huh? I'd like to do some play-testing with Undead regarding the update, and then maybe some runs if GS is here.

8. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    I would volunteer but I deleted. :eek:

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Just trying to move up through the ranks a little before I test online; soon though. :)

Should I be upgrading my FL334AR at all or just grinding towards thunder armor? Also, should I get a new backpack throughout the process? I'm currently on *** Energy Core with just over $200k

10. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    I think you should not get a new backpack for sure. I think upgrading the gun is useful upgrade to level 4-5 and then start pure grinding.

WELCOME GODSON!!! :D:D:D

11. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    Nice GameCenter, mine is Umbrablade. I'd be extremely happy to take you through the Mantis level with you, as many times as you want. I'm sure you know the alien properties already (Ranged, Kamikaze, Pouncing, Biting, etc). Anyways, post when you want to (personally I say the sooner the better) play a match. As for weapons/armor, I suggest doing things in a linear progression, as in take your time upgrading your weapon, but your primary concern should be the thunder armor, as its a massive, massive boost in damage, speed, and health.

12. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Thanks, which backpack? I also have a little over 200 Mithril saved if that helps...

Sent you a request. I don't think my connection speed is good enough yet, but I will be working on the Thunder Armor for sure!

13. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    I think he meant saving up for armor was more necessary. If you do want a backpack, though, the choices for you that are the most useful right now are the SAM or the Eco. As a veteran, and my advice to you when you get to a higher armor/weapon/skill set, you'll want the STK, because its a massive boost in damage, which helps both in bossing and PvP.

14. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I can afford SAM now if it it's a good investment and will still have Mithril left over for my other wishlist items. Is there a way to change colors on armor for added customization? Also, is there an option to sell old weapons/armors?

15. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Idk. What playstyle are you? No and no.

16. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Balanced. Don't like too fast but weak, don't really like slow but powerful. I have my eye set on swords/bows (HUGE Bow user in Monster Hunter Freedom outside of Lancer/Sword n Shield) but I haven't purchased anything yet outside of FL334AR. They seem to give me a close ranged option and a mid ranged option (though I haven't played with them yet), so if I had a long ranged option to fit all in my backpack, I'd have a balanced set that would make for an all-purpose setup if that makes any since?

17. Barrin

Barrin Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Hi there,

I'd like support you to buy SAM and use it with the fully-upgraded golden chain gun. They are all superb!! I hav gained much more money using them as my main equipments together with the perseus armors. Now the money is not my prob (i hav around 40m+).

Hwr, the new backpack is quite interesting for me. Apart frm its bad design, its effects are totally beyond sam and STK. Has anyone got any idea of buying the new backpack?

18. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    Well, excluding the design, it's not really surpassing the SAM and STK, more so combining minor effects of other packs into an all-encompassing pack, of sorts. I'm interested in the pack, but for only one reason-- to expand this little combo I've been developing for a while, and that pack is pretty much the only thing left.

Side note: With the new update, and me short on mithril, that one pack is the only thing that's keeping me from having the whole entire shop bought out. I have a 99.99% collection :(

19. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    I'm up for it if you're still around, but I think it's gotten a bit late for you at this point? :/

20. Barrin

Barrin Member

Mar 28, 2012
    So, could you suggest me the backpack which is worthwhile to purchase, if i am a PvE player ? The penalty effect of STK is so bad and makes me unhappy to use it?