Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. RuskiTyoma

RuskiTyoma New Member

Jul 23, 2012
    "Stay up late, Play Minigore"?

Anyone know exactly how to get this achievement? I played till 3am but it never unlocked. Also, is this the only achievement in the game?

2. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Not sure if it's been said already but I'd like to see some more character-specific abilities. There should be a bigger payoff for leveling up the characters beyond increased proficiency with melee weapons.

Other than that little nit, I'm loving this game. Great job devs!

3. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Anyone know where John Gore is? So frustrating to not know where all the characters are...

4. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Spoiler:
    Right after you beat the evil villain in the last level. I think.

5. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    ^ thank you

6. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    On the topic of switching characters midway through a game, honestly, it is alright as is now. There are some issues with it now and with changing it however:
    1) Assigning the correct weapon when switching halfway. You can effectively then select weapons to use in game- far more than a starting weapon. You would grant the user the ability to endlessly utilise weapons off characters rather than drops.

2) Restarting when choosing another character. May accidentally cause loss of night progress on levels. However, this would correctly assign the character's weapon on startup. This too would make the beast mode achievements for characters more difficult as you would need to actually fight for the 3 clovers with each character, rather than using your maxed character and then switching to the needed beast.

3) As is. Making mid-level switching mostly a cosmetic feature than practical one.

7. Sesshy

Sesshy Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Hoping one of the devs will reply to my earlier post, because I'm stuck until that happens. No green monster spawns? Unable to complete green monster hunting challenges? Bug, or what?

8. Sess22

Sess22 Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Switzerland
    #1288 Sess22, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    I have a similar problem with the challenge "Rare Cossack III" (Hunt 5 Green guards), I haven't seen them since the new update and it's the same thing with "Hunter III" (Hunt Blue Moose), I don't know if it's a bug or if they are really, extremely rare...

9. Sesshy

Sesshy Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Sess22, what level are you? I'm certain that I saw greens in later levels as they should normally appear until maybe five levels ago, and I'm level 51 now. I do still see blues and reds, but moose seem to be rare to begin with, so I can imagine a blue moose being quite rare.

10. Sess22

Sess22 Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Switzerland
    I'm in level 56, but I don't know if the level is related to this... maybe.

11. Sesshy

Sesshy Member

Dec 22, 2012
    I'm almost positive that I was still seeing greens in later levels even after this most recent update, so I can only assume it's related to level, and I like I mentioned in my earlier post, the frequency of greens in the first two levels, where they do still appear for me, seems to decrease with each passing night along with the increase in difficulty. I could be wrong, though.

12. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    The probabilities of special color types are map-level specific and invariant at this time.

13. Belgmeister

Belgmeister Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Mountain sheep,

I foun a small bug, but an important one "gameplay wise"

With any weapon if you strafe fast enough switching back and forth with anothet weapon (so dual m60-grenade-dual m60 for example). The duals are magically full ammo again. This means with a bit of "trick-walking" an infinite switch of 2 infinte ammo weapons is possible.

Let me know if you want me to make a vid and mail it to you.

14. Sesshy

Sesshy Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Alright, so yesterday, I actually did get greens on Cossack General, maybe ten of them throughout the whole night, and I even got a green chef. I just played through it four times this morning and got nothing, not a single green monster. What could possibly explain this behavior? It seems like some switch is being toggled where I randomly will or will not get greens spawning on a playthrough of a level, and it seems really rare that I get a playthrough where they do spawn. I'm going to start keeping track of how often I see them because it's definitely different than it was before.

15. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #1295 Karmington, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    Belgmeister : Yes, we noticed this as well, and if I recall correctly it has been fixed for next update.

Sesshy : Green dudes should be coming every 0-3 minutes on all levels except Night Forest. Will investigate a little deeper to see if there is something glitchy in the code.

16. Nejibana

Nejibana Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    hello!

how does the +Stealth work on the ninja?

and any other upgrades worth explaining?
    :D

17. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    #1297 Drewskii, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    Where do I find...

A blue moose?
    A blue chef guard?
    Zombie gore to kill?

These are the missions I need help on.

Merry Xmas and thanks for the help whoever helps me.

18. JCik68

JCik68 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    student
    Slovakia
    What do you have to do to earn achievement please?

19. Nejibana

Nejibana Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    So what does leveling up a character do?

20. killerkat68

killerkat68 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Do you have to buy hardcore mode again for every level? And is it worth the high cost?