Real Racing 2 or Shadow Garadian

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Therock500, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Therock500

Therock500 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2010
    I only have enough for one right now what one should I get I love action adventure. and also like racing games how many levels does SG have also does it have a uncharted style feeling.

2. neostar

neostar Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2010
    SWEDEN
    Shadow guardian

3. Smartbomb

Smartbomb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Artist
    England
    #3 Smartbomb, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    Real Racing 2 for sure.

Shadow guardian is nice, I bought it myself even though I tread carefully where gameloft is concerned. The problem with gameloft is that the jack of all trades, master of none cliche applies. They clearly have the ability to mimic the success of other games developers down to a T, but the problem is, I can't say that I'd choose their carbon copies over the original.

If you like racing games, I doubt you could hope to find a better game than real racing 2. The sheer number of opponents be it AI or online is a staggering improvement and the longevity of this game will undoubtedly overshadow a Gameloft game than has no multiplayer to speak of. Gamelofts' finest achievement in my eyes was cloning MW2, and I'd hazard a guess that NOVA2 would be a better choice than Shadow Guardian in terms of value.

EDIT : forgot to answer the other bits, yes it feels like uncharted, given that it's clearly being very sincere with it's flattery towards naughty dog. I haven't been able to see how many levels there are. I'm guessing that your worry here is indeed longevity, seriously get Real Racing 2 ;)

Biggest reason to go for Real Racing 2 besides the incredible quality it offers? That'd be that gameloft will at some point soon, judging by their usual practice, offer Shadow Guardian for a tiny sale price...

4. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Real Racing 2.