iPhone Giana Sisters iPad ;-)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by badmonkee, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badmonkee

badmonkee Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Hello !!

Some of you might have guessed it already and we have received lots of questions regarding a possible iPad version of Giana Sisters. Now Tomi our producer on Giana Sisters has officially revealed that YES we are working on a Giana Sisters iPad version ;-) (if you understand German a bit you can find the interview as a video here at PLAYD: http://bit.ly/b49CSw)

Greetings

Nico

2. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Love the iphone version and would buy an ipad version as well. I hope they add some extras to the ipad version though.

3. badmonkee

Mar 22, 2010
    we will be adding new features, yes but probably not in the first version. New features we have are working on take their time.

4. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    Can you please give access to the regular game as well as the retro levels in this version from the start ? Possibly with their own leaderboards ?

Also, please fix the leaderboards so that people can not do the same levels over and over again to gain high scores. At this point the leaderboards are useless as far as showing the most skilled players at the game. Maybe your score should only count towards the high score the first time it's done? or maybe there is no solution for this problem and leaderboards were just not meant for this game..............not sure.

BUT.............Please open the retro levels this time without having to complete the ENTIRE game :)

5. badmonkee

Mar 22, 2010
    We are worging on your points for the iPhone version as well ;-) I know that we need to do something.

6. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    #6 cranker, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010

Working on the leaderboards or opening up the retro levels or both ?

I look forward to the iphone version :)

Isn't it easy to open the retro levels if you wanted to ? Am I the only one who wants to try them out, but has not and probably will not finish the entire game ?

7. blizzzzman

blizzzzman Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Hi. Will we get some new levels in this version? That would be cool. A brand new world exclusice to it maybe. :)

8. badmonkee

Mar 22, 2010
    Working (not worging, sorry about that) on the retro part, the leaderboard issue is not set a top priority at the moment.

9. badmonkee

Mar 22, 2010
    I am not sure if we get completely new levels done for the launch of it , I hope though. But new levels are on the list for iPhone and iPad !

10. antispin

antispin Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Editor, tech and gaming websites
    YES! I will buy it with vengeance and fury, and a song in my heart.

11. badmonkee

Mar 22, 2010
    First hands on

I had the first hands on with the iPad version today and I liked some bits as much as I disliked others. There is still lots to be done.

12. Psykikgmr

Psykikgmr Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Screenshots would be nice :)
    I held off on the iPhone version for a possible iPad version. And this is why I don't buy iPhone games anymore, unless I know it's going to be universal (we love you universal apps)

13. badmonkee

Mar 22, 2010
    as soon as we can give out final screenshots I will post them here, promise.

14. badmonkee

Mar 22, 2010