Which Game is this?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ozarka617, Jun 3, 2009.

1. ozarka617

ozarka617 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Hey guys, im new to this site, I need someone to tell me what is game is that im looking for. I saw it on the apps store awhile back, but i forgot the name, and now i cant find it.

So, can anyone help? I don't remember much of it but this is what i can remember:
    It was a simple, but very interesting and different game.
    The game :Shift: reminded me of it
    One reviewer was quoted for saying this game had taken full advantage of the touch controls.
    It had something to do with planets and different sizes of planets. I think, but im not sure.
    It either cost .99$ or 1.99$, im pretty sure it was .99$
    It was a couple weeks ago when I saw this, I think it was on the featured page.

So I know all this info is very vague, but I do ask that you throw out names of any games that come to mind. thanks!

2. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    When you say planets, I think of Gravulous.

Maybe a description of what the graphics are like would help.

3. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
  4. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

5. Spartan12103

Spartan12103 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    USA
    You said planets, the other possible one could be Galcon.

6. ozarka617

ozarka617 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Eliss! That's it, thanks guys...so is it worth the 3 bucks?

7. themendoz

themendoz Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    I've heard it's a great game but I have been waiting for a price drop, I'm sure you would be pleased.
    Since we are on "what's the name of this game" thread, I was wondering if you all remember about a month ago, a developer showed us a demo video of his "top gun" like shooter with nice graphics, and a plane that turned into a robot. I guess it was more like ExZeus. Does anybody remember the name of the game, the thread or the developer's name? I want to make sure I do buy that one.