Symmetry HD - FREE for 3 days for iPhone, iPad

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by tornroos, Jan 25, 2013.

1. tornroos

tornroos Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Check out Symmetry HD, it is free for 3 days and is a popular generative art application.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/symmetry-hd/id573724049?mt=8

Introducing - Symmetry HD, the generative art app for all iOS devices! All you need is an imagination to produce colorful works of art that would look right at home in any art gallery.

As you paint with your finger, Symmetry HD draws waves that twist and curve to your movements. It's easy to create beautiful artwork using only a few traces with your fingertips.

Take a break and let your hand guide your mind with flowing art and relaxing music. Relax in bed while listening to peaceful music and nature sounds. Great for kids to help them calm down before going to bed.

§ Choose between different colors to produce fascinating mixtures of multicolored waves.

§ Pick between different mirroring options to give your art a symmetrical feel or go freestyle with no mirroring at all.

§ Relax as you paint while listening to the five included music and nature tracks.

Symmetry HD Features:
    - iPhone, iPod touch, iPad compatible (including iPhone 5, iPad mini and the new iPad)
    - Graphics designed for Retina displays - no fuzziness
    - Available for iOS 4.3+

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

3. tornroos

Jan 9, 2013
  4. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    If you quote my post above, you'll see the simple code used to post the appinfo here.

I haven't tried the game yet, but I did download it for later. Thanks.

5. tornroos

Jan 9, 2013
    Well I appreciate you teaching me how to use the appinfo code.

6. Appinfo 101 Training Post

This is how to post an app description on Touch Arcade.

First get a link from itunes. If you have ios 6, then it is easy, go to the store and hit the right arrow icon, then copy the link.

If you have ios 5, then email the link to yourself.

Include the link in the following format:

B signifies a bracket either [ or ]

Bappinfo=allB link B/appinfoB

With no spaces, that should do the trick.

If you quote a message with appinfo=all, you can see the proper syntax of this. Cheers! :)

7. tornroos

Jan 9, 2013
    Thanks a lot!

And... thanks for getting us into the top 200 overall free iPad apps! We are super excited to make it to this ranking!