Universal Lost Echo - (by KickBack)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 26, 2013.

1. KickBack

KickBack Member

Jul 25, 2013
    We did want to do something more with the diary, but what we tried wasn't working out that great so we had to cut it.

Good thing you reminded me of it though, maybe we can sneak something in the epilogue chapter :)

We have uploaded another minor bug fix/tweaks update to the app store a few days ago, it hasn't been approved yet, but with that I think we're good with bug fixing, so we can start focusing on Lost Echo: Resonance (the free epilogue update we're going to do) and adding more features.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sounds great! Cant wait to replay this game :)

3. lapin

lapin Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Bad graphics, VERY slow game play, dull characters, uninteresting and predictable boring story.

4. mallouk

mallouk Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Why is this game not reviewed yet !!!!

5. Sonicx

Sonicx Active Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I am stucked. I visited the informant and showed him all the stuff. According the walkthrough i should go now home and use the pc and then go to sleep. Both i can not do. Is that a bug?

6. KickBack

KickBack Member

Jul 25, 2013
    #66 KickBack, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Sorry for bumping an old-ish thread, but I just wanted to say, we just updated Lost Echo. Sadly it's not the epilogue update, but we implemented and fixed a LOT of things, including things people asked for here.

Hope everybody enjoys it. We have a much smaller update coming as well (some fixes to MFi and some other minor stuff). After that we can finally focus on the epilogue, which for a variety of reasons has taken longer than we thought it would.

Also, since I saw someone asking for help here, you can always e-mail us if you need any sort of assistance: http://www.kickback-studios.com/contact.html

We generally reply pretty fast.

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Ok maybe I'm really late to the party. But I wanted to say I should have played it earlier.
    I'm really looking forward to the epilogue. I maybe too dumb but I'm really confused with the ending.
    Who was the second girl and where did they go now. I think you should write a book I'll definitely buy it.

8. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Less than stellar dialogue and poor plot-work, but for some reason I still enjoyed it. Time travel is a tough one to do right, I applaud the attempt.

9. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Ditto, even with the cardboard like characters this is amazing, it has a charm that makes this a very unique and interesting experience.

10. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    any news about the resonance chapter? i hope it isn't cancelled cause the ending was a little bit confusing

11. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Yeah I just beat this game after having it sitting on my device on the backlog for some time. I was impressed with the story and unexpected turns. I definitely got deep into it!

It looks like resonance isn't going to happen though—there is a note about being more open in their blog but there hasn't been an update in it for over a year? I'm reminded of the storyline. There ended up being quite a bit more depth and humanity to this then I was expecting and applaud that. If there was an expansion, even if it was iap (I know that would be challenging to go back on after promising it free...maybe it's better to just do a sequel. Or prequel—how he got the device, how she got the device... Maybe she is the one who gave it to him, actually? And the whole villain thing...there's a bit to explore there!)

Best wishes kick.

12. tintin888

tintin888 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Does anyone know when resonance is coming out? I absolutely loved this game and I can't wait for resonance

13. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #73 Son of Anarchy, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    The developers of this game have gone above and beyond any expectation and released an amazing update for Lost Echo. The update note says it all and I’d recommend reading them even if you don’t own the game.

metalcasket likes this.
  14. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Thanks for the recommendation. Have been looking for an interesting adventure but unaware this was here.

15. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    One of the best games on iOS for me. The game was already gorgeous to began with, but the new update simply blew my socks off. Zero lag, inituitve controls, stunning graphics, intriguing storyline, and unique puzzles. Anyone who hasn’t picked this gem up yet really needs to. (Don’t even bother to look up the pocketgamer review btw)

I’m looking forward to the resonance update eagerly as well!

16. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Wow what an unexpected update. I missed that one never bought it but knowing these guys are from my country (Greece) i am gonna support this one. Great effort guys well done!!!

17. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    This post is just as amazing as the update notes. :)

18. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    one of the best update ever release by a mobile developer. their dedication and hard work needs to be reward. any future release from kickback is a confirm purchase from me.