Looking for TestFlight Alpha Testers and Reviewers [unique gameplay]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TangledTut, Oct 15, 2013.

1. TangledTut

TangledTut Member

Sep 12, 2013
    King of Hagareem
    Hagareem
    Tangled Tut is a mobile game with a brand new gameplay style. We would love a video review of the game if anybody is interesting in making one? We have got 20 TestFlight builds of our 9 level demo (alpha) up for grabs for potential reviewers and game enthusiasts! To claim one just get in touch on here or if you prefer email on josh@pencilpig . com :)

2. Robio

Robio Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Could you describe or better yet provide an screenshot of the game? :)
    I wouldn't want to be a tester in a game that isn't for me, in case someone else wants to be a part of it :p

3. TangledTut

TangledTut Member

Sep 12, 2013
    King of Hagareem
    Hagareem
    Sure thing Robio. Thanks for the request for more info. I should have been more detailed above but just wanted the headline message to get across.

Tangled Tut is a physics puzzler with a brilliantly distinctive game play style, loveable characters King Tut and Madu and stimulating levels ranging in complexity towards the escape from your ancient temple using your half-mummified bandages to swing and fling around levels. It's gameplay is intuitive yet unique and very exciting.

Maybe watching our YouTube teaser(featring short gameplay snippets) will help get a grip of the game and it's style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-3U6YD_Jc

Let me know if you want to get your thumbs on it or have any friends who do! :)

4. TangledTut

TangledTut Member

Sep 12, 2013
    King of Hagareem
    Hagareem
    Better still, you can play the game in your web browser in a pre-alpha desktop / laptop demo on http://playme.tangledtut.com but bear in mind although playable with mouse and keyboard, this version of the game is designed for touch screen devices. Hope this helps! :)

5. arrow123

arrow123 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Oh man, this looks awesome! Can I beta test?