A look at the eyePhone in 2027!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Taco con chiwow wow, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Taco con chiwow wow

Taco con chiwow wow Active Member

Aug 11, 2009
    programmer
    Toluca
    The year is 2027. This is an excerpt of my detailed partial description of two everyday hands free items. I have been there and back! Here are 2 excerpts from my travel log.

Hands free Toilets Item # 37 - toilet paper was banned in 2016, flushing with water in 2019. Each toilet is equipped with a vacuum attachment. The (need) enjoyment for/of pushing has been removed by this powerful device. Only a select few will remember to tell their grandchildren about the enjoyment of something called triple ply. A modern toilet from 2027 can be best compared to a sit down car wash that even vacuums the inside of the car while in neutral. Did I mention “no water”. Colon cancer is way down, 36817 trees are saved daily and 618 million litres ( the metric system even conquered the US in 2013) of water are not consumed in the US alone. The average time spent ( wasted) visiting the restroom has been reduced by 78%

Hands free Telephones Item # 67 - after the revolutionary change the iPhone and the iTunes Store made in around 2008, Apple continued dominating the telephone market with revolutionary products. The iPhone was renamed eyePhone and was the first mass market telephone working entirely with Rapid Eye Movement. The ultra-light weight device supported by the users ears allowed for a screen to be placed either directly in front of the users eyes (relaxed mode) or directly to either side ( info mode). The controls of this device where activated simply by the user looking at buttons. Dialling a phone number was as simple as looking at a persons name on a list. With absolutely no delay an interactive live time “hologram” of the dialled person was standing next to the caller ( optional mode). This was Apples leading device until 2021 when a communication implant ( 1 hour procedure ) changed the entire world forever. The number 1 selling app from 2019 to 2028 was “Suzie’’ she was relentlessly blamed for the alarming statistic of 49 % of middle aged men never leaving their Mom’s home.

2. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    ... wait, what?

3. Ryan el champ

Ryan el champ Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2009
    subway sandwich artist
    chicago
    Wow this is incredibly random and wierd lol...what

4. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    so random.... :rolleyes:

5. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    impossible. the world will be destroyed in 2012

6. Killquake

Killquake Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2008
    I thought it was pretty interesting to read, not weird or random, its called imagination

7. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    lolwut

tl;dr

8. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Nope. lol

9. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    The only market that the iPhone kind of dominates is the USA, not the world. Nokia sells around 20 million smartphones and about 80 million regular phones. The iPhone is very far from that numbers.

Attached Files:

10. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head

Woot! I hope so! Mad Max FTW! :D

11. Taco con chiwow wow

Taco con chiwow wow Active Member

Aug 11, 2009
    programmer
    Toluca
    Organerito,

It isn't about the number of phones sold but all about the the inventiveness of products. Apple definitely will be the leader. The iTunes store attracted so many creative people (App builders) that Apple had all the resources needed already indirectly working for them.