Where Are Hue? - A arcade/puzzle game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rycicle, Jan 5, 2016.

1. rycicle

rycicle Active Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Senior iOS Developer
    #1 rycicle, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Hey guys, this one has been sitting on my computer 99% finished for over two years, finally got around to adding the final touches (achievements)...

Test your colour vision under pressure in this intense new game complimented by a serene pastel environment.

Every level is increasingly difficult and has a randomised colour, your task is to find which one isn't quite the same as the others.

Can you unlock all the modes?

Classic:
    Race against the clock to find the odd one out. Each correct guess will add some time to the clock

Survival:
    The timer is ticking down! Each correct guess will add some time to the bar, see how long you can last!

Endless:
    No timer with this one but you have five lives, every incorrect guess will cripple your chances at making it to the leaderboard

Balls:
    Same as classic but with balls (They move around with your phone)

There IS an odd one out every time, trust me.

Gameplay Video:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rycicle

rycicle Active Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Senior iOS Developer
  3. FouriOS

FouriOS Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Senior Enterprise Java developer
    Hungary
    I'd be happy to test the game, and give some feedback, if you're interested. Do you have TestFlight builds?

4. rycicle

rycicle Active Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Senior iOS Developer
    I'll have testflight builds available soon, the app is currently awaiting review, as soon as that's done I will sort you out if you PM me your email address

5. rycicle

rycicle Active Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Senior iOS Developer
    Ha thanks! I think this may have been what I played two or three years ago that initially inspired me to make it at some point. I've updated that old game with new unlockable modes (each with their own leaderboards), animation and achievements so HOPEfully it's an improvement :)

6. Check out Blendoku 2. Apple featured this game.

7. rycicle

rycicle Active Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Senior iOS Developer
    App got rejected because of a tweak I needed to make to the in-app purchases -_- hopefully should be ready for you guys in another 10 days once Apple get around to reviewing it

8. rycicle

rycicle Active Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Senior iOS Developer
    https://appsto.re/gb/eA5l3.i

Game is now available!

Just before I released it I noticed some idiot managed to get my source code from somewhere and release my game when it was about fifty percent finished and bugs all over the place...

9. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    it looks really nice