Universal Letter Bank. A Strategic Spelling Game coming to iPhone & iPad. + 5 promo codes!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by patten.austin, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patten.austin

patten.austin Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Greetings Touch Arcade forum goers!

I'm a solo mobile developer that recently decided that corporate life, for me, is a drag. So I've started work on a few mobile games to try and become self sufficient. To start off my year of development I've created a strategic word spelling game for iOS and Android called... Letter Bank!

Letter Bank is a Simple, Strategic Spelling Game Coming to iPhone, iPad & Android June 12th 2014

In Letter Bank you spell words to obtain a score. However, you have access to a pool of letters that can be manipulated, providing the strategic ability to plan words as you play. Accompanied by simplistic design and intuitive touch controls, Letter Bank brings casual mobile users a word game that doesn’t leave your brain mush and competitive players a game where strategy and skill are paramount.

Highlights:
    Three game modes that encourage strategy, agility and nonsense
    Competitive gameplay allowing friends to judge each others spelling prowess
    No In App Purchases - You get a full game and will never be charged for more content
    Progress tracking for all those special spelling moments - Note: only detects tasks in-game, personal life goals are unimportant and are not tracked

Letter Bank will release for iPhone, iPad ($0.99) and for Android (FREE) on June 12th 2014.

Here are 5 iOS promo codes for free! (Please let me know which one you use if you use one.)
    7N6MXPJ6Y7RP
    JXF7HH3FF3P4
    9XYKTKRTPFMT
    3HRALRWFFKYH
    R7TM4NLKHRFM

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Letter Bank. My contact details follow.

Dev name: Austin Patten
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @ancientanvil
    Homepage: www.ancientanvil.com

This is the first of 4 games I plan on releasing in the next year. I would love some feedback!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

And he also made Turret Tilt, which is a cool hidden gem I recommend checking out

Thanks for the code, will post impressions later

3. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Thanks - I picked up the first code.

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    #4 slewis7, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
    I grabbed 9XYKTKRTPFMT. Thanks!

Edit: This is a lot of fun and the interface is beautiful! I have played a lot (too many) word games, so it is a rare thing for a new word game to grab me and this did immediately. Great work!

Letter Bank has Game Center support, but it would be nice to be able to access it from within the game itself.

Edit 2: GC can be accessed from the game. I just figured out that you simply need to press where it says "High Score". Doh!

5. dribblejam

dribblejam Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    IBM Employee
    Took last code:)

Last as in the last on the list. Not the actual last code.