Firewall - rule-changing strategy board game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by aviadbd, Feb 5, 2012.

1. aviadbd

aviadbd Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Software n' stuff
    #1 aviadbd, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    My name is Aviad from Infomancers Ltd, a small company passionate about making games. We're developing a game called Firewall, which I mentioned before on these forums, but here's a reminder for what Firewall is:

Firewall is a two-person tactical board game for the iPhone where you determine the rules!
    • Command an army of cyber warfare units in a battlefield that is constantly changing to you and your opponent's whims.
    • Change the balance of power by making your threatened units into point poison, making them undesirable to your opponent, or by making your opponent's offense useless by making it unable to move to your direction.
    • Combine luck with tactics in this fantastic game where no match is ever the same.

Game Center integration
    • Play interactively with a friend or use Game Center's match maker to find a random match from anywhere in the world.
    • For iOS 5 and above: using the new asynchronous gameplay feature in Game Center you'll always have a match at hand. Just click "quick start" and you'll have a move to play.

Release
    It's very exciting as we're releasing the game in the coming days! The following video is the video we made before we started making the game. It stays true to the game, but the game will not be free - we're working on ways to make some of its features free and have an IAP for the rest of them but currently, that's what we have.. I'll replace the video with a more up to date one when one is ready.

We also want to thank all the people who tested Firewall with us. Please, if you'd like to get a promo code, just let me know by PMing me here!

Coming features
    We're releasing the game, but we're not resting. Other than fixing the inevitable bugs you'll find, we'll be working on adding these features:
    • Single player options
    • Ranking system
    • Better match making according to your rank
    • Soundtrack :)

Aviad,
    Infomancers Ltd.

2. Bparker

Bparker Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    A beta tester at home
    Atlantic, IA
    This game looks really good. Will get this game as soon as possible

3. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Looks interesing. Probably get this when you add AI.

4. aviadbd

aviadbd Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Software n' stuff