Espgaluda II, worth $9?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SON, Dec 15, 2010.

1. SON

SON Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2010
    NY
    This is a shooter game. It has 4.5 star reviews and costs $9. There is a lite version. Does anyone know how the full version is?

2. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Have you tried the lite version?:confused:
    I personally think its worth it but waiting for a price drop still, if any.

3. weehoo

weehoo Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    the stars

Honestly ? ,,,,,, If you are strapped for cash right now because of the iOS releases today, then no. However, if you are a SHMUP fan and are looking for something really original and authentic, then 100% yes.

DoDonpachi and Espgaluda are the very very best shooters on the iphone. They break away from the traditional - shoot this here, shoot this there - syndrome, and deliver something incredibly unique. I would say a good 1/3 of the people that downloaded either app don't really play it the way it should be played. You can't treat either of these like traditional shooters, as each has an incredible scoring system that rewards the 'riskiest' of players with special power-ups that can even push the score further.

Espgaluda 2 and DoDonpachi are both 'hard-core' (nerd) shooters. Despite the steep price, they are made by 'CAVE' (experts in shooters) and are hands-down the best SHMUP's on the app-store.

4. SON

SON Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2010
    NY
    Nice reply weehoo. Yes I am broke from this weeks spending spree. I still can't believe I dropped so much on apps and Aralon arrives tomorrow as well. Thanks for the response. I usually don't play shooters but this one seems really cool and I like the demo. Def will copp someday.