Push-Cars $0.99->FREE. Push-Cars HD $1.99->FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ivanovich, Jul 17, 2011.

1. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

The original game Push-Cars and The iPad version Push-Cars HD are free today.

Push-Cars

RaLight Solutions
    ★ UNIQUE LOGIC PUZZLE GAMEPLAY. 1,5 millions of players are addicted to Push-Cars (iPad, iPhone, iPod & Mac). Be ready …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★ UNIQUE LOGIC PUZZLE GAMEPLAY. 1,5 millions of players are addicted to Push-Cars (iPad, iPhone, iPod & Mac). Be ready to enjoy this addictive logic-puzzle game where the good and eco friendly cars leave the cities while the bad and polluting ones keep on crashing! ★ PRESS REVIEWS: ✓ Apple: "New and noterworthy". ✓ TouchArcade: "I'm quite happy with Push-Cars. I've still got a few Game Center achievements to pick up, but I'm rocking the leaderboards and I've devoured the puzzles. They're just the right mix of sadistic and fair." ✓ Arcadelife: "This is one of the best puzzle games I’ve seen for quite a while. Everything about it is very polished. Anyone who even slightly enjoys puzzle games on their iPad should be perfectly happy with this game." ✓ AppAdvice: "If you enjoy puzzle games and the high level of patience that goes with them, you’ll probably enjoy this game." ★ ENJOY THE TRIP. Help Sparky and his friends to exit the city in the search of fresh air and see how Hannibal and the most dirty cars crash and pollute the real streets from New York to Las Vegas, visiting Washington, Miami, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Hollywood along the way. ★ ONLY ONE FINGER TO CONTROL, ALL YOUR BRAIN TO WIN With a brand new game idea, Push-Cars will have you hooked with its irresistible gameplay. You only have to use one finger to position the cars in the desired direction and hit PLAY to make them move and clear each level. Easy to play, but with a smooth difficulty curve that will keep you craving for more! There is more than one way to resolve each level, but only one will give you the three wheels of fame! ★ INCREDIBLY EASY TO PLAY. BUT SURPRISINGLY CHALLENGING. "This car has only 3 possible orientations and none of them work!" These are some phrases that you probably will say to yourself when you discover the funny levels of Push-cars. Seems trivial, but it sure will surprise you. ★ NO TIME FOR BORING. ✓ Challenging levels based on authentic American cities. ✓ Unique puzzle gameplay. ✓ Retina display graphics. ✓ 9 Different cars with different behavior. ✓ Unique achievements with game center integration. ✓ Exclusive music theme. ✓ Game Center, Facebook and Twitter integration. Check the promo video and all Push-Cars related info at www.Push-Cars.com and join the growing community of Push Cars enthusiasts in our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PushCars
    Information
    Seller:RaLight Solutions
    Genre:Board, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 28, 2011
    Updated:Dec 15, 2011
    Version:2.3
    Size:56.9 MB
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Push-Cars HD

RaLight Solutions
    ★ UNIQUE LOGIC PUZZLE GAMEPLAY. 1,5 millions of players are addicted to Push-Cars (iPad, iPhone, iPod & Mac). Be ready …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★ UNIQUE LOGIC PUZZLE GAMEPLAY. 1,5 millions of players are addicted to Push-Cars (iPad, iPhone, iPod & Mac). Be ready to enjoy this addictive logic-puzzle game where the good and eco friendly cars leave the cities while the bad and polluting ones keep on crashing! ★ PRESS REVIEWS: ✓ Apple: "New and noterworthy". ✓ TouchArcade: "I'm quite happy with Push-Cars. I've devoured the puzzles. They're just the right mix of sadistic and fair." ✓ Arcadelife: "This is one of the best puzzle games I’ve seen for quite a while. Everything about it is very polished. Anyone who even slightly enjoys puzzle games on their iPad should be perfectly happy with this game." ✓ AppAdvice: "If you enjoy puzzle games and the high level of patience that goes with them, you’ll probably enjoy this game." ★ ENJOY THE TRIP. Help Sparky and his friends to exit the city in the search of fresh air and see how Hannibal and the most dirty cars crash and pollute the real streets from New York to Las Vegas, visiting Washington, Miami, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Hollywood along the way. ★ ONLY ONE FINGER TO CONTROL, ALL YOUR BRAIN TO WIN With a brand new game idea, Push-Cars will have you hooked with its irresistible gameplay. You only have to use one finger to position the cars in the desired direction and hit PLAY to make them move and clear each level. Easy to play, but with a smooth difficulty curve that will keep you craving for more! There is more than one way to resolve each level, but only one will give you the three wheels of fame! ★ INCREDIBLY EASY TO PLAY. BUT SURPRISINGLY CHALLENGING. "This car has only 3 possible orientations and none of them work!" These are some phrases that you probably will say to yourself when you discover the funny levels of Push-cars. Seems trivial, but it sure will surprise you. ★ NO TIME FOR BORING. ✓ Challenging levels based on authentic American cities. ✓ Unique puzzle gameplay. ✓ iPAD HD graphics. ✓ 9 Different cars with different behavior. ✓ Easy to play, difficult to master. ✓ Unique achievements with game center integration. ✓ Exclusive music theme. ✓ Game Center, Facebook and Twitter integration. Check the promo video and all Push-Cars related info at www.Push-Cars.com and join the growing community of Push Cars enthusiasts in our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PushCars
    Information
    Seller:RaLight Solutions
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 28, 2011
    Updated:Mar 15, 2012
    Version:2.4
    Size:56.7 MB
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

TA post iPhone: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=98707
    TA post iPad: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=98707
    TA review: http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/30/push-cars-review/

2. Leslie

Leslie Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Part time editor/reviewer of iOS
    NYC
    Nice!!!! But I can not understand what the IAP mean???
    Unlock the last 45 levels$1.99. OK
    Unlock the first 45 levels$1.99?? first???

3. ivanovich

You can play and clear this levels (with no payments) or pay this inApp and unlock all this levels immediately (if you don't want to wait).

The game has 90 levels. you must finish first the first 45 levels to play to the second pack of 45 levels.

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    And I got a promo for this...

5. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Deleted! Not really free as it's ad supported. :-(

6. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    yeah... why put ads into your paid app? is it really worth the 1 star reviews you'll get?

7. ivanovich

If you have paid the game you don't have ads.

8. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ah... well then...

Also... the ads don't show up while in game... so that's good...

I'll have to change my rating now... =oP

Thanks for making it free!

9. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    WOAH... game crashed on me on level 3... =o/

10. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    yeah, rebooted, and that took care of it... sorry... =o/

11. ivanovich

Nice to listen it.

12. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    I think what he means is, if you pay to remove ads after already having paid for the full game.

I just downloaded the full game and there's an option to remove ads for a further 99c. Unacceptable.

13. Leslie

Leslie Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Part time editor/reviewer of iOS
    NYC
    Thank you for your explaination.
    Both my friends and my family like the music really much!!! and this game is very interesting.

14. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    I think what he meant to say is that it is the same as previous ivanovich games. eg. Timegeeks. If you had purchased the game from the start, then even when they make it free with ads, your updated copy will not have any ads. ie. You don't have to pay to 'remove ads'.

15. Gabrien

Nov 24, 2009
    I wasn't aware this is a permanently free game now, is it? In the description it makes it out to be a one day sale.

16. ipadWaldo

ipadWaldo Member

Jan 11, 2011
    If this is at all like TimeGeeks, then the most recent update may well break things for legitimate owners. You are fine so long as you don't completely delete the app from your device. If you try to redownload later on, you are treated as not having the full unlock status. For Time Geeks HD, I got screwed by this and I will never give this dev more money since they keep nerfing their full games. Why they can't just release a lite version instead of repurposing their full apps is beyond me.

Aside... Is there a thread that tracks apps that have breaking updates for paid users? I don't mean updates which happen to have bugs of varying degrees, but updates that fundamentally alter the app you paid after the fact.

17. Gabrien

Nov 24, 2009
    Well, clearly so that they can claim to be giving away the full version for free, instead of an ad-supported free version. In other words, yes, lying.

18. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

I totally agree Gabrien, I purchased the full game (.99), now I am bombarded with ads. I go to the content section and the remove ads is checked, as in purchased for removal of ads, and yet still bombarded! This developer, if not addressed immediately, will be forgotten as a trusted source. This makes me irrate knowing that buying a full game will have me bombarded with intrusive ads.

19. ivanovich

If you purchased the game when it's was not free you don't have iAds banner because you have the ads inApp purchased immediately.
    We actually has a little bug and we are displaying some full screen promotion in spite of you has this activated. Sorry for that we're investigating the problem and it'll fixed.
    If you have paid the game and the noAds option is not checked we can remove it automatically if you send us a mail [email protected]

20. ivanovich

We have find The problem with The fullscreen promotion and this it fixed now.
    If some paid user see any kind of publicity please report to [email protected] but I'm sure that it's fixed now ;)