Universal Rhythm Game “Pianista” is coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ian_Superb, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian_Superb

Ian_Superb Member

Dec 1, 2016
    #1 Ian_Superb, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Hi, TA folks!

We are Superb corp - music oriented mobile game developer and very excited show you the game we've been working for many months.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Pianista”is a rhythm game based on classical repertoire. We want Pianista to provides fresh and vibrant experience.
    Various difficulties and options are waiting.

We are planning to soft launch on Apple App Store in selected locations including Australia, Ireland, Netherlands and Singapore very soon.

Any suggestion, idea or critic will be priceless for us. Feel free to reply or contact me [email protected]
    We hope you guys like it!:)
    Please join our Facebook fan page, we will send you a heads up when released.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Facebook - http://www.superbcorp.com
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9p1rgvZ6l4dwtoMXubvEg
    Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/superbcorp
    Mail - [email protected]

2. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    As a lover of classical music...

I really cant wait to get this on my phone! I will download this game and play it. Only then will i give you an answer on how i feel. With that being said, everything looks amazing and i just cant wait. I do have a few questions.
    Will there be whole songs? As there was 4 parts to a song, lets say fur elise, will we be playing all the parts?

Will this help at any piano skills i dont have or are trying to cultivate? This is something i was just wondering. Again, ill be downloading this

3. akuma_raven

akuma_raven Member

Nov 25, 2016
    looks crazy, have to get it on release day :D

4. Ian_Superb

Ian_Superb Member

Dec 1, 2016
    to Kimchisoju

Hi, Kimchisoju
    Thanks for your interest in Pianista.
    Currently songs are composed with most enjoyable part of whole songs.
    But we could definitely update the feature in the future upon need.
    About piano skills, Pianista is optimized to thumb play.
    It would be difficult to play with multiple fingers unless you play on an iPad.
    Playing Pianista is different from playing piano although you can develop sense of rhythm and music through it.
    Everyone who played our game said it's rather easy if you know the song. This case you won't have any problem, I think?

Thanks again- We will be back soon with updates!

5. Ian_Superb

Ian_Superb Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Thanks! Can't wait to see you in our game! Check out our Fan page for releasing day update-:)

6. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Looks really interesting! Looks top notch from the video. I'm wondering what the currency in the game relates to.

7. Ian_Superb

Ian_Superb Member

Dec 1, 2016
    I'm glad you liked it. Thanks.
    In the game, with golds you earn in a Golden Play, you can unlock songs in Collection Play that you can see in a 3rd screenshot.

8. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Yeah, I just noticed a gem amount too. More info on the pay systems, iap, etc, would be much appreciated. I'm eager to try this out for sure.

9. Ian_Superb

Ian_Superb Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Each game play requires Music Point which automatically recover to five points. and it also give Golds as play rewards.
    You can unlock songs with Golds in Collection to play song you want.
    With unlocked song, you can compete with others in the Competition Play that we will update next.
    And You can buy Music points and Golds with In-App purchase Jewel when you need more.
    I hope I answered your question. And feel free to ask if you have another. Thank you!

10. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Thanks for the info.

11. Merocojo

Merocojo New Member

Feb 12, 2012
    My wife and I both like the game. Beautifull design and gameplay.

Wished it wasn't pay to play instead a one-time buy. Really don't like the IAP and the expensive IAP's for notes

12. Ian_Superb

Ian_Superb Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Hello, TA community!
    We decided to release ‘Pianista’ in global market thanks to strong support.
    'Pianista' is now available in US app store and anywhere else.
    US App store URL : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pianista/id1171622506?mt=8
    Thank you all again for supporting us and Pianista!
    (For those of you who already download Pianista, please make sure that you connect FB login before switch appstore. Otherwise you will lose your previous ID.)