iPad Collection of enthusiastic players to experience our game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ceshiwanjia123, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ceshiwanjia123

ceshiwanjia123 New Member

Dec 11, 2016
    This is a new SLG multiplayers war game. In the game ,you are allowed to cooperate or fight with thousands of players from all over the world to enjoy the fun of war. You need to fight against thousands of players from all over the world by expanding your city and your troops of other lords and defending attacks launched by other lords. War is everywhere, only courage and wisdom can survive in this magnificent world. Fight against other tribes with your allies and become the most powerful lord.
    Now it is necessary for us to collect some enthusiastic players to experience our game to help us check whether the text in the game conforms to the expression or the habit of English. Players who finish the proofreading will be given a cash bonus of $100 or $400 equivalent reward of game items. If you are interested in our activity, please send your Apple ID to [email protected] via email and note the mail theme as “test player”, so that we can send you an invitation to you later.
    Expectation: Player whose first language or official language is English

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #2 bigrand1, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    This is posted in the wrong place! You need to post this in Upcoming Releases. General discussion or other discussion is good also! I can see you're new, but I'm just saying, for future reference.;)

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Sent an email English is all I speak