looking for a good rpg

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jinlek, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Jinlek

Jinlek New Member

Jul 10, 2014
    I've been going through the app store, top X sites, anywhere I can think of but I cant find a rpg that I can get into. I'd prefer something free so if its not what im looking for I don't have to worry bout wasted money. if possible id like to find something similar to sol: stone of life or like six-guns. also id like if it had a berserker class or something close to it.

another type that I've come to enjoy is galaxy on fire 2 but id like if it had multiplayer capabilities.

I know im kinda askin a bit much but if anybody could help me out id very much appreciate it.

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Try out Crimsonheart. It's a great RPG and it's bounced to free quite often, though I'm not sure what the current price is.

3. Jinlek

Jinlek New Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Thanks, ill go check it out now

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Check out Master of Dungeon too. Very similar in playstyle to SOL and Crimsonheart.

5. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Im actually working on a free version of my game "Adventure To Fate" but in the mean time ill send you a promo if you want to check it out. =)

6. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    #6 somedumbgamer, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    Baldur's Gate 2, son.

Not free, but what is that's worth investing massive amounts of time on?

No multiplayer either, but that doesn't matter as it's the best RPG out there, IMO.

7. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I'm playing through orc vengeance right now, pretty fun